37| Gotcha Mr Mafia!

G O T C H A M R M A F I A!

W O R D C O U N T: 2926

So here is a good news. I will be starting another mafia love story soon after I am done with my both ongoing stories.

Here in this chapter, you will find the main male protagonist of my upcoming mafia story. Can you guess the name after reading?

"Why is he even calling us? A party or something?" I gazed at Humza while he drove the car

"Why is he even calling us? A party or something?" I gazed at Humza while he drove the car. "No. It'll be just us and his family. Ahmed is like an elder brother but he is far more dangerous than me. He wants to meet you and he might even be a little pissed off at me for lying but he'll be fine eventually." He assured me, his eyes still peered at the road.

"Okay. Who are there in his family?" I asked while adjusting my hair for the nth time. "Stop doing that Anaabiya. You already look beautiful." He groaned.

"You think so?" I asked anxiously. "I know so. I am not blind. Just stay beside me all the time there. Okay?" He looked at me with anticipation .

"Okay." I agreed and he again averted his gaze back to the road. The house was far so it took time for us to reach it. It was the same palace like house we had been in when Humza was wounded.

The whole area was surrounded by gunmen. Humza parked the car inside and opened the door for me too. Nobody ever did that for me. I stared at him lovingly unable to take my eyes off him. "Do I get to kiss you now?" He looked at me expectantly.

"Ummm... No." I replied and he groaned audibly. "C'mmon now my patience level is draining." He complained as we walked towards the main entrance only to be greeted by Shahzil.

"Hello beautiful." He smirked while extending his hand towards me for a handshake. I couldn't help but blush slightly. He was handsome, don't blame me. I would have shook hands with him but before I could, Humza took it. "Hello brother." Humza seethed.

Shahzil just laughed it off. Humza didn't leave his hand and he walked inside the foyer while holding his hand as well. I walked behind him trying to suppress my laughter.

"Ahmed bhai had been waiting for you." Shahzil spoke. He let us towards the black and red L shaped furniture.

"Just wait here while I call everybody." He disappeared through one of the doors, leaving us alone.

Humza was sitting beside me. "Huh! Someone is very jealous. I am going to have fun tonight." I mocked and He glared at me.

"Don't even try doing that or you know I can make you even more jealous." He warned.