Deadman Wonderland-Antidote(Candy) 解毒剤(キャンディ)

"2023, the unimaginable case of a Nagano middle-schooler slaughtering his entire class, puncuate by the boy being sentenced to death, robbed of the will to continue proclaiming his innocence, this broken defeated young boy now finds himself incarcerated in an theme park being exploited for profit, The country's one and only private owned prison.... Deadman Wonderland"

Makina stared at the video footage of ganta stopping a boulder from crashing, "this light...." Makina clicked the footage to zoom in, makina thought for a moment "could this be, his doing?" "regarding the plan to carry out, Igarashi ganta's death sentence, through a unfortunate accident...there will be no second attempts, if the plan ends in failure so be it, that would be a REAL success" ..............         "takami, you heartless bastard, you call sacfricing three convicts a success? Death row inmate #5580, Igarashi Ganta, whats so special about this kid?" 

"Ever since that day...when the red man killed my friends.. I've had no idea whats happening to me, i just don't know.." Ganta looked outside his cell window and stared into the light "I don't want to die here.."   "Ok hold still" the doctor placed a bandage on ganta's bruise(which was on his cheek) "oww" ganta placed his hand over the bandage, "fast healer, must be nice being young" "thank you" the doctor spun around her chair "you're in the death row, aren't you?" Ganta lowered his hand from his cheek "yeah.."  "have you been eating your candy?" Ganta was confused "Candy??" "Your first dose should have been inside the bag you have recieved" "bag??" "the bag they gave you when you first arrived, with all your essentials"  "oh yeah..i don't think there was candy inside there though" "You'd better eat it ASAP, they may taste horrible but if you don't eat them.." "Umm" ganta and the doctor turned around, it was the same boy from earlier who bumped into ganta before, he opened his curtain abit, he was lying in a bed "Maybe it fell out when i bumped into you" "You're.." ganta remembered when he was cut by makina "I'm sorry it was all my fault" Ganta walked to him and rubbed his head "I don't care, its just a treat, so are you alright?"

"Yeah, somehow i manage to pull through"  the doctor walked away staring back "i can't believe that girl did that, she was so creul.." "theres no avoiding it.. not in here, you wanna survive this place, you have to follow rules no matter, how unfair they seem" "Rules?" then a girl with white hair and a white body suit with red circles on it popped out from the air vent(the one who sang the woodpecker song) "Let's play, Ganta!" Ganta and the boy stared for a moment then both scream "woahh!!! Monster!"  the girl was still hanging upside down and smiled "i'm not a monster, shiro is ganta's friend!"  "O-Oh?!, I Haven't seen you around here before" ganta looked down and sighed "i just met her yesterday" Shiro flipped and landed softly on the ground, she was also wearing brown old mittens "hey ganta, lets race!" ganta turned to shiro "huh?"  

shiro put her hands up "theres a place with big huge toys!" the boy laughed "she must mean the afternoon dog race" ganta was even more confused "Dog race?" "one of the shows the prisoners put in the theme park to support the prison" "ohh that's right this place is...." "I heard there were hurdles, so you gotta be athletic and if im not mistaken, first place gets you a hundred thousands casts" "hundred thousand casts? what are casts? "You don't know? didn't you read the rulebook?" "eh? no, not yet"  "cast points, it's the currency deadman wonderland use" "currency.." then flying bandages flew out of nowhere, shiro was tangled in it "without cast points, you can't eat around here, but if you're flush with casts, you can get clothes. smoke and even alcohol and if you REALLY save up, you can buy years off your sentence" Shiro was confused "ohhh?!" "ohh? are you new too?" "so you really need them.." "you might still be abe to enter the race if youy hurry" "yeah but there's no way i'll win a race" then ganta's stomach began to rumble, he put his hand over it and turned red. the boy chuckled "they'll give a sweet bean loaf bread for entering" ganta quickly turned "I'm in!" Shiro jumped happily "Sweet bean! Sweet Bean!"