Chapter 3

He kept looking at me causing me to flinch, he finally spoke "I swear I've seen you somewhere". I sighed and introduced myself thinking maybe the name will click, I guess it didn't so I went on and told him we attended the same high school and he was in my physics class. I guess that's when it clicked and he exclaimed "Oh!!!! Lisa Stewart, the only nerd in my class". I gasped and was offended by that name and then I spoke " Hey I'm not a nerd I'm not just the social type ". He chuckled and said" Oh please that's just bigger grammar, it still means nerd". I scoffed and just continued watching Riverdale. Suddenly he snatched the laptop from me. "Hey I was using that" " Hold on I just need to check the tittle " "you know you could have just asked Right" I said taking it back from him "Oh well maybe next time" "There won't be a next time" I said under my breath "what'd you say?" He asked knowing fully well he knew I knew he heard me "I'm not repeating my self" "and why I'd that?" "Please leave me alone" I said shutting the laptop. I got up and headed outside "hey where're you going" he asked "far away from you that's where" he jumped off his bed and said " good luck with that I'm coming with you " " Nooooooo, please No" "Common please" ughhh why does he have to be this annoying. We walked to the cafeteria and got a place to sit with our food. Three other people walked over and asked if they could join us, me not being the people type I didn't reply but Blake did and he told them they could. It was a little bit quiet until one if them broke the silence " hey I'm Chloe and these are Madison Maddie for short and Jason "I'm Blake and this is Lisa, she's a little weird tho" I rose my Head which was buried in my food and gave Blake a death stare, I looked forward to see the girls giggling and Jason's hand out for me to shake it. Well I did. "How long have you two been dating" asked Maddie I chocked on my food then spoke "we're not dating I don't even think we're friends" " hey common babe give papa some sugar" Blake said with a mocking tone. They all kept laughing, we talked for a while and got to know ourselves well. I began to feel comfortable around them,they seemed nice,friendly and harmless. I guess I'm getting used to this "risk"  after all.

******************************     Hey beautiful readers, I'm Tjay and I'm your author, this is my first book and it might not be all that at the beginning but I know it'll get better as long as you play your parts.

Don't be a silent reader please vote and drop a comment.
Love you guys.