Untitled

A play by Emokidslits

Cast:

Lady Gaga as....................................................................................... Charissa (The evil witch)

Taylor Swift as...................................................................................... Cassandra (Daughter of Ms. Mary)

Carrie Underwood as.......................................................................... Ms. Mary (Cassandra's mother and owner of "Ye Old Town Store")

Taylor Lautner as.................................................................................. Jonathan (New prince in Shorten Village)

Miley Cyrus as....................................................................................... Tallia (Dead)

Will Smith as.......................................................................................... Tomas (Village bully)

Michael Jackson as.............................................................................. Sheriff Hilliard (Sheriff)

Tom Crews as....................................................................................... Mr. Crimson (Police officer)

Selena Gomez as.................................................................................. Mrs. Crimson (Owner of Antique shop)

ACT 1:

Scene 1:

(Standing in the middle of an antique store. Pan left to see a young woman.)

Cassandra: (Fiddling with a small doll of some sort) Mother, how about this one?

Ms. Mary: (Sets down a porcelain doll, turns to daughter) No. No, put that down. We do not need any toys today.

Cassandra: (Sighs) Mother you always say that! (Runs off screen)

(Ms. Mary picks up her wallet and walks to the counter. Mrs.Crimson rubs the counter with a rag)

Ms. Mary: Good evening Mrs. Crimson. How's that man of yours doing?

Mrs. Crimson: Oh, he's just being himself. Catching those few bad guys we have in our little village.

Ms. Mary: I see.

Mrs. Crimson: Yes, well what brings you here? (Folds dust rag and sets under counter. Rearranges items on the counter)

Ms. Mary: I thought you'd have heard of it. Tomorrow is Sheriff Hilliard's birthday and little Cassandra and I were going to get him a doll for his collection.

Mrs.Crimson: Yes, He said something about his collection at church once.

(Mr. Crimson enters from right carrying a brown paper bag.)

Mr. Crimson: I thought you'd like some lunch

Mrs. Crimson: Thank you. (Grabs bag and kisses Mr. Crimson on the cheek) Ms. Mary just stopped by to pick up something for the Sheriff's birthday tomorrow.

Mr. Crimson: I see. (Turns to Ms. Mary) And what have you decided on Ms. Mary?

Ms. Mary: I'm still not sure, but I think-

(Loud slamming from outside; Camera pans to the right. Through the window Jonathan climbs out of a limo and enters the store)

Jonathan: Um, you (Points to Mr. Crimson) get me a latte.

(appalled, Mr. Crimson says:) We don't have any coffee here you prat! And you will not disrespect me- (Walks closer to Jonathan) -or anyone in this town. Now you get out of this store before I throw you out! (Pokes Jonathan hard in the chest) Now get out you bloody idiot!

Jonathan: (Shakes head) I'm not the bloody idiot in this situation. I am the King's heir! I am Prince Jonathan Pare! Now apologize before I have you all thrown into the castle dungeon!

Mr.Crimson: I-I'm- Uh, sorry, your Highness. My name is Mr. Crimson and I'm-

Jonathan: Eh- I need a latte (Exits the store)

(Camera pans off and lights go out)

Narrator: And so he was off, him and his rich snobby self. What the others didn't know, was that he conversed with young Cossandra moments before. And HE was coming to her house for dinner.