Chapter 12

I wake up feeling worse then ever. I run straight to the bathroom. It's about a hour before I can come out. I decide to get ready for the day. Draco walks in as I'm trying to brush my matted hair. "I had Effie make you you're favorite breakfast, chocolate chip waffles." I thank him and try to pull the brush out of my hair, it comes out along with a huge chunk of my hair. I look at my brush and then at Draco. I fall to the floor into the chair in our shared bathroom I feel a few tears dripping down my face. Draco just sits down next to me and holds me.

"Shhhh, it's ok honey" he holds me and strokes my hair. "You're so smart and kind. Thats why I love you. I will still love you even if you lose all your hair." Draco continues to hold me as I cry. Once Draco knows I'm ok we go down for breakfast.

"Remember Draco, Our mothers are coming for dinner to discuss wedding plans. Please remember to come on time! It's at 6:30" I tell Draco as we head out the door of our door.

"I promise I will be here. Ill come straight after Transfiguration. Ill help Effie cook dinner, the poor girl could use some help." I stop and smile at him. Giving him a kiss on the cheek. I take his hand and he grabs my books as we walk to our first class. It's incredible how much he has grown in the time I've known him. From the schoolyard bully to my future husband, from a boy who mistreated elves to one who cares for their rights. I'm proud of him.  

-----------

On my way back to the dorm I feel like there is something behind me. I hear an external set of footsteps corresponding with mine. I stop quickly and turn. There stands Ron, only a few paces behind me with his wand out and ready, but why?

"Hello Ron" I say. My voice is strained as I look into his eyes. He is angrier then I have ever seen him. "How can I help you?" I ask him, taking a few steps back.

"You can get rid of of that pig fiancé and come with me" he says grabbing my waist and pulls me in like he is going to kiss me. I push him alway before he gets a chance.

"What the hell do you think your doing Mudblood?!" He says charging me. He raises his hand and slaps me. I crumble to the floor. "Hermione! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

I grab my wand and point it at him. I shakily get to my feet. "I don't want you to come near me, my fiancé or my friends. We are not your punching bags or your pawns. Stay alway form my family." I turn on my heal and run back to my dorm as fast as I can, adrenaline letting me forget how weak I feel.

I pull the door open and slam it behind me and slid to the floor crying. Suddenly a pair of strong hand grab ahold of mine. It was Draco.
"Pleas excuse us for a moment. My apologies mother." I completely forgot about us setting plans for the wedding tonight. Draco scoops me up in his arms and carries me to our room.