~Who's There?~

Leda smiled as she passed by the groups of people, her eyes wandering over their many tattoos, piercings and other body mods. They had always been interested in the world of body mod so it was exciting for them to be able to be part of the night.

She bounced on her tip toes as she waited outside the door of one of the restrooms, her eyeballs feeling as if they were floating.

C'mon, c'mon...

A waitress finally stepped from behind the door, her face flushing suddenly as she seen Lena, her eye instantly falling to the ground as a smirk passed her lips. Leda cocked her eyebrow, but quickly shook it off as her hand reached for the door. The scent of men's cologne filled her nose as she almost ran into a tall, skinny man with black and purple hair. Lena yelped softly in surprise, the man grinning down at her.

"Heeeey." He sang out, the chains on his pants clicking together as he shifted them back into place. Lena grinned, her cheeks blushing ever so slightly as he gave her a wink and walked out.

It took her a minuet to realize that it had been Menmen who had been having some happy fun time in the ladies room. Lena laughed, shaking her head as she washed her hands. Giving herself a look over in the small mirror, she smiled, happy that her hair and makeup had managed to mainly stay in place, she could use a shower, but she was good for the most part.

The bathroom door opened behind her and shut quickly, a small flag raising in her mind when she heard the lock click. Lena turned quickly, ready to hold her own, but instantly felt her guard relax as she seen Meto stepping towards her.

"H-hey." She stammered, her eyes glancing around the small room. Had she stepped into the hookup bathroom and not the potty room?

Meto grinned at her, taking a few more steps to close the distance between them. His fingers brushed against her waist as he grinned at her, his cute smile making her brain go to mush. Lena smiled back at him, goosebumps rising along her skin as his light brushes turned into a firm grip around her. She sucked in a quick breath as he lifted her into the counter, her legs reaching around him to stop her from falling into the sink. Meto chuckled, his hands shoving her waist against his, no personal space left. His fingers worked at the hem of her costume, his lips instantly seeking hers out.

Brain poo was real and alive in that small bathroom. Lena sat there dumbfounded, slightly afraid to move or even touch the man she had drooled over so many nights.

Meto pulled away from her, his brows furrowing. "You ok?" He asked in a whisper, her body wanting to melt in his arms at the sound of his unfamiliar voice. She still couldn't believe he was taking to her, something she was trying to make sure she would never forget.

Lena stared back at him, her cheeks heating rapidly as she searched for the words. Was she really about to just have a random hookup with Meto in the women's bathroom?

Hell yeah she was!

Lena smirked, her body suddenly coming alive against his as she lowered her head, her lips meeting with his. Her hands tangled in his hair tightly, her legs staring in against his waist as she shifted her hips. Meto grinned against her lips as his teeth bit down roughly along her bottom lip, her body pressing into his. His fingers were tugging at her costume once more, his eagerness pressing against her thigh as his fingers successfully slipped against her. Lena moaned softly, her eyes shutting tightly as he worked his magical digits into her, working her as if there was a prize to be claimed. His movements were rough and fast like his assaults on her lips. Lena tore herself away from his kiss, her back resting back against the mirror, watching him as his fingers disappeared into her. Meto watched her as well, his eyes half lidded with lust as his other hand set to work on his pants.

A loud bang came from the door behind them, a girl groaning in pain as she tried the door again. Meto's pace kept the same, but his hand on his pants stilled, his eyes glancing back to the door.

"Occupied!" Lena cried, her chest rising and falling heavily. She wouldn't be past killing the girl outside the door if she interrupted their important meeting.

"Open the door! I gotta piss and there's more than one stall in there!"

Meto glanced back at Lena, his eyes rolling. "C'mon, we'll continue this somewhere else."

Lena pouted mentally, but nodded her head as she unwrapped her legs from him, Meto fixing her costume as she did. He helped her down from the counter, smacking her butt playfully as he unlocked the door, dragging her out behind him.