Chapter 7

.....When i look it was............My Best Friend.............                                                                                                 "Wh..What are you doing here, i thought you leave, and by the way how did you know where i live?" i said. " Ohh, you remember before you take a vacation, you give me your address because i didn't come with you". "I'm happy you're back (Anna), ohh by the way how did you know where i am?" i replied. "Umm, i go to your house then ask your mom, but she didn't know that i am your best friend" She replied." I'm happy your back, by the way how did you, i thought your parents need you" i asked." Umm, i will tell we get to your home..." she said, " umm, ok". Then we walk home, after how many minutes, we arrive.

In our home, " hi mom, i have a surprise for you", " what is it?" mom asked. I said " mom this is Ana my very best friend", " hey you are the one who ask me where she go, right". Ana said " yes, i'm the one who ask". Mom asked " so you are the best friend of my daughter, your Ana, but i thought you leave and go to the states?", " umm, i explain to my parents that if i could live here then they agreed and by the way my older brothers is there to help them". I said " ohh, ok, can i ask where do you live know?", Ana replied " ahh, yeah that is my problem because i don't know where i could stay". Mom quickly replied " you can stay here if you want". " Ohh, thank you" Ana said. After that conversation we eat for lunch then we talk. Then take a nap, about 3 hours later i woke up. I'm curios because it's noisy downstairs, so i go downstairs.

I saw Drake and shido talking to mom and Ana, they are talking about something and they got a lot of fun. Then i interrupt to them " hi, good evening Drake, Shido, what are you doing here?, ohh, by the way this is Ana, Drake this is my best friend", Drake said " so she's the one that you really miss.. hehehe", i replied " ohh, whatever". 

Mom said " i'm going to prepare dinner, Drake, Shido stay and eat dinner here". Drake and Shido said " it's alright", " ohh, don't be shy come on let's eat" mom replied. Then after we eat we accopany them outside until they went home.

                             TO BE CONTINUED