Mysterious Winds

You do not know me. 

I feel too much.

Men running around in my brain categorizing everything, analyzing

Each step

Each Breath

Each interaction. 

I see myself in such darkness, a mirror is my own despise. A shattered reality. 

I create myself—a distorted perception of who I think I am; a distorted perception of whom I want to be. 

Society has made it possible to define ourselves in our own dictionary.

I can clay mold my image and shape it into any sort of configuration. 

I smooth over the edges of the clay and build myself up into something I am not. 

I laugh at the deception that we all wear. 

This tool has become a mask. 

Hiding behind these devices that perpetually mean nothing. 

Look at me for what I present in front you, 

Look at me for my ideals and morals.

You look to my statuses to know me, my pictures to understand me, my friends to judge me. 

I do the same.

I hate it.

Everything should vanish. The curtains should be pulled, the show is over.

So much beauty, slowly peaking up as a sunrise spilling out of your mouth

The sound, itself, contains so much insight to who you are. 

We have lost the art of being raw.

We have transitioned into a stage of customization and slow creation of each sentence. 

If you want to know me—find me.

Get lost on an adventure of discovering where I am so that upon meeting you have a great story to share. 

No schedules, no plans, just pure raw interaction and spontaneity. 

Allowing the universe to place us exactly where we need to be at exactly the right time.

No go backs—a missed opportunity is missed for a reason. 

For once lets recognize the importance of human interaction. The meaning and the significance of looking into someone’s eyes and seeing the explosion of color and feeling. 

If the wind carries you to an unreachable place then I can only hope that destiny will one day carry you on the winds shoulders back to where I am.

I’m sitting on the beach. I feel the warm coat the sun has put on my shoulders. I wiggle my toes, each one at a time, digging deeper and deeper into the tiers of sand. The warmth of the top layer is now at my ankles as my toes finally reach the under layer of neglected sand that feels none of the Sun’s kindness. I hear the vibrations of sound and choose to tune into the station. The vibrations formulate and I make out my name. I allow the muscles in my neck to move my head to the direction of the noise. My eyes take in the picture and I see— you. It has been so long but somehow I knew I’d see you again. You had been a mystery for so long; you danced through my thoughts and gracefully tiptoed through my dreams, but now you were here. It wasn’t a figment of my imagination—it was you in the flesh. You had no idea of my location. You road the wind’s back and he brought you right to me.

No schedules, no plans, just pure raw interaction and spontaneity.