Chapter 1 - Me, Joey & more

Just a regular Friday, I thought. I got ready for school, I put on a pair of camouflage shorts, a pink spaggetti-stap shirt and matching pink flip-flops. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door and got on the bus. I sat with my friend Jimmy, he has black hair & green eyes. He's really cute but I would never go out with him, but I don't know why. We talked about the science test coming up.

        We arrived at school I got off and went to the west, west water fountain (yes I did say west, west NOT my idea) to meet Joey. When I saw him I walked towards him and hugged him. He was in a white T with a red plaid shirt over top that was unbuttoned, jeans and red converses. I said,"Hi," "Hey, babe." "So are you worried about the science test?" "Not really." "O.M.G., did you see that new video on that website?" "Yep," he smirked, "It was pretty funny." My eyes grew wide,"What?! You thought that cannibal hamster was funny?! Me too." He laughed. I said,"You laugh so cute!" "Um... thanks." We laughed. People were staring (like we care). Joey put his arm around me and we walked to English.

        We sat down beside each other when Abby Turner walks up, I groan loud enough for her to hear. "I think that you should just shut your mouth." I replied to her,"Actually I didn't open my mouth until you made that comment." She turned away from me and said to Joey,"So...,do you have a date for prom?" "One, no. And two, it's a month away so that's technically why." "You want to go with me?" "Um... no, not really..." She walked away in embarrassment. I laughed a little.

        Mr.Harren's (English teacher) class was extremly boring. Afterwards was Math, still boring. Then it was finally lunch time!

        Joey and I walk into the cafeteria, got our food and sat down at an empty table. In about 5 seconds it was full of some of Joey's friends. Bobby (blonde hair & brown eyes), Tom (red hair &blue eyes), Greg (black hair & brown eyes) and Will (brown hair & blue eyes). I was beside Bobby (right) and Joey (left). They were talking about the football game coming up, which isn't a leauge but a bunch of guys at our school just play all the time. Joey decided to bring me into the conversation,"So Michelle who do you think would win? Me, Bobby, and Will or Greg, Tom, and Jimmy?" "Greg, Tom, and Jimmy 'cause they are faster more accurete and pretty much better." Greg and Tom high-five and Joey decides to change the subject (probably regretting bringing me into that arguement) ,"Michelle what are you doing later?" "Um... nothing." "Sounds exciting." "Yep." "Do ya want to do somethin' with us?" "Sure." "Okay well... who's up for pizza 6 o'clock at Littl' Jim's?" We all raise our hands. "Cool."

*pleeeez comment!*