Intro~

Ello Wattpad-ers!!  Unfortunately, the ideas for V.A. kinda went a bit stale and refuse to flow from my mind to the computer.  SOOO, I decided to try out a few new ideas and put them into this story.   I can honestly say that I have no clue where I'm going with this, so to any reading this, BRACE YOURSELVES >.<   .  It probably won't be so good, as I'm just writing *typing* what comes to mind, so if this turns out really really bad, please let me know.  I'd rather be alerted from the beginning than keep writing part after part only to find out that it's crap.

So, onward with the intro to set this thing......

Please, you you like my stuff, don't forget to READ *duh*, VOTE, LIKE, COMMENT, FAN, and ADD TO READING LIST.

I've considered doing the facebook/twitter things for my stuff, but I'm not really confident enough in my stories to go that far.  Although it seems like an interesting idea...

Anywho, I'm done, so

ENJOY!!!!

~The Daughter of the Sea_Intro~

New York City.  "The Big Apple".  "The Empire City".  "The City That Never Sleeps".  "The City of Skyscrapers".  Big Whoop.  It's just another mega-populated area, filled with huge buildings, cramped streets, and busy people.  The air is stressful and full of noise, everywhere you turn.  The people are almost always in a rush, get in their way and they get super-pissed.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any personal problem with NYC, it's just cities in general.  I hate being in cities, I always feel wa-ay out of my comfort zone. Not to mention I always feel like there is someone around one of those alleyway corners that could jump me or something.  Crime in the city is quite a lot higher than the more rural areas.

I'm from the country, in case you can't tell by now.  I was born in the suburbs of Philadelphia but moved to northeastern Pennsylvania, only an hours drive from the New York border, give or take a few minutes.  I live in a small town, population not even 5000.  Our town is pretty quiet, and quaint.  Not much goes on in secret though, news spreads through like wildfire.  Probably because half the population is related to each other, in one way of another.  Not me, I'm an outsider, heh.

I've always loved the country, contrary to the popular belief of my fellow peers.  Practically every high school-er has only one thing on his/her mind when they think of our town: "I wanna get the hell outta here".  I don't side with them though, for the most part.  I can sympathize with where they're coming from, though.  It's a small town where nothing much goes on.  There aren't many sources of entertainment locally, so many people either go to Scranton, across the border to New York, or down to Philly, although the latter two are pretty long drives to make on a school night.

Normally, I don't have problems with our city counterpart....over there, wa-ay over there.  However, as I am currently sitting in a car traveling towards the center of my nightmarish images, I'm not exactly thrilled, as my attitude reflects I'm sure.  Yes, I am talking about the city.  But not just any city, THE city.  New freaking York City.  You can feel my enthusiasm here....Heh.  Not really.

You may be wondering, if you "hate" the city so damn much, why the heeeell are you going to NYC????

Funny, I've asked myself the same exact question over and over again since we entered into 'Jersey.  And am beginning to regret it every passing second.

And by "we", I refer to myself, duh, my best friend Nikki, and her mum.  See, my friend Nikki LOVES the city, and by loves I mean capital L-O-V-E-S it.  Spell it out.  She, good grief its hard to explain.  It's kinda funny that we even became friends in the first place.  We are nothing at all alike.