Discalimer, Copyright, and Author's Note [Please Read]

The picture above has nothing to do with anything but I think it's important. Especially point seven which I didn't know about until now. Pretty much explains why I would never ever ever like Snape no matter what.

My first multi chapter fanfic! Whoop whoop!

I do not own Harry Potter. The world and the characters were all created by JK Rowling. I'm just using them, putting them in a scenario more favorable to me. It also goes without saying that any quotes I use from the original seven books are property of Rowling. In case you still don't believe me, here some signs that Harry Potter doesn't belong to me:

⚡️Harry and Hermione aren't together
⚡️Neville doesn't have a big role in every single book
⚡️Harry, Hermione, and Ron are considered the Golden Trio instead of Harry, Hermione, and Neville (Or its not the Golden Quartet featuring Harry, Hermione, Neville, and Ron)
⚡️Ginny is a Mary Sue/Ginny isn't a flesh out character/Ginny went from shy and quiet to perfect out of freaking nowhere after disappearing for 3 books.
⚡️Despite Cedric, Tonks, and Newt, Hufflepuff doesn't get enough love
⚡️Really, not enough Neville
⚡️No offense Ron fans but if you want to talk I can give you reasons why (I think) Neville is a better choice than Ron.

If any of the above is true, than you know I don't own the Harry Potter franchise. Unfortunately, all of them is true so Not. The. Owner.

However, that does not mean you can steal from me. How I use each character and the adventure they go on all came from my own brain and is not for the taking. For the plagiarizing dumb ones out there, that's a fancy way of saying the plot belongs to me. Considering my trust issues, it takes a lot for me to post my stories on this website and takes a little for me to pull the plug, write for myself, and destroy the person that made me pull the plug. So don't make me do it.

Now, the plot I have in mind is less than half baked at the current time. I have to fill out a bunch of plot holes because this story follows canon to a tee until the wedding in Harry Potter and the Death Hallows. That means Dumbledore is dead and Sirius is dead and Harry, Hermione, and Ron are about to run off to find horcruxes before they realize James and Lily are alive again. While I figure everything else and write a couple chapters, enjoy the prologue that is already posted.

Until next time, ciao babies!
~ PotP

Ps: Here's point seven from the list above that I was everybody to pay special attention to:

Ever day I hate Snape a little more

Pps: I'll try not to bash anyone but knowing myself Snape will probably be bashed or at least be confronted with a pissed off Lily. And don't be surprised if Ron or Ginny acts like a jealous prick at least once (which isn't too far off from canon when it comes to Ron.)