Scared intro

I had to work overnight at the studio and my brothers came with me after school. I knew our parents didn't approve of this , but I didn't care at the time. Our parents were always drunk and got into fights with each other. My brothers were scared as hell and I knew they didn't want to be around them.

Our house had two floors , my room on the second and both my brothers on the main floor. They heard everything between our parents and now they stay in my room for those rough nights. "Naru and Haru , how are you to holding up?" I asked as sat next to them , in the studio's lounge. They were newly turned werewolves and need to feed very soon. They just smiled at me. "Doing okay" said Naru , as he sat on my lap as Haru did the same. "When?" asks Haru. I sighed and gave them each a bottle , Naru opened his and Haru was starting to hesitate.

I have been with these two for a month now , and Haru needed my attention the most. Naru capped his bottle again and licked his lips of the remaining blood , and fell asleep. "Haru , you need to drink" said Naru , I nodded in agreement , his eyes started to water. I sighed and took a gulp from the bottle and kissed Haru it another way for him to feed.

It was 3:45 PM , and I fell asleep. They fell asleep after I did, and knowing I would wake again soon. I gently shook Haru awake making sure he didn't have another asthma attack. "Where is it?" he asks me as he searched through my bag , "It's in my hands" I said. Haru pressed his inhaler to his lips and inhaled from it twice. "When do you think we can go back?" Naru asks as he repositioned himself on my lap. I didn't say anything and that worried them they grabbed my hands.

"Soon" I sighed , leaning into the couch. They knew I couldn't tell them why we stayed at the studio for a long period of time. They just knew I couldn't say why. Naru leaned into my legs and I wrapped my arms around Haru. "Darius are you okay?" asks Naru as he sits up and looks over at Haru , "Yes , some what" I said . Haru pushes me back down , so his eyes met mine , "Darius?" , and I just smiled. He only calls me brother and this was the first time Haru called me by name.

"Haru , go back to sleep" I said , as he wrapped his arms around my neck. Naru wasn't asleep at all , I tried convincing him to go back to sleep and he did. The next morning was the worst ever , our parent came to get Haru and Naru."They are coming back with us" said our father , and our mother was trying to get them away from me .

The parentals didn't know about Haru's medical conditions and same with Naru. Both my brothers had asthma. Our parents didn't care at all , about their conditions. "Darius , they want to be with us" snapped our mother , I shook my head back and forth. "NO WE DON'T" yells Naru as his hands turn to fist on my lap.

Our parents didn't like that response , "Naru , calm down" I said. I passed him his inhaler as his hand found mine. Security was called in and our parent removed from the building. "Let's go up to the recording studio" I said as I grabbed my bag and Naru's hand. Our parents came back into the building again , and security caught them.

Two of the security guards escorted us the rest of the way to recording studio. "Darius , can we stay here?" asks Naru as , I sit on the couch beside him , I nod. Haru was able to sleep for his usual five hour nap , with all the BS going on no less too. My friend Adam sat beside us , as Naru decided to get some sleep.

"Are you okay?" he asks as I move Naru onto my lap "Our parents pulled their BS again" I sighed looking Adam in the eyes.