Author's Note

Hey everyone! First of all, I hope you're all having a lovely day! And now to what I really need to say...

I normally don't do this, but I decided I needed some of my reader's input before I get myself in way over my head with another story. Normally I wouldn't just write a short story and go back to it, but this one keeps coming back to me, and it probably has a lot to do with how obsessed I've been with Supernatural as of recent. Ah well. But my brain has been itching to write more to this one for a few weeks now, and I am finally thinking about caving in and doing it.

So... my question to all of you is, should I make this into a full length story? I have enough ideas to do it, and I know how most of the plot would unfold. I just don't know if anyone (well... other than you, Kat!) would read it. I wouldn't start posting it immediately (probably not until I finished one of these other stories, most likely All I Need), but if you all want me to write it, I most certainly will! And one more thing, did you all like the first person point of view? Honestly I don't think I'm that great with it, but I need a good challenge once in a while, although this story will definitely be more challenging to write than some of my other work.

Anyways, enough of my rambling. That's all I really want to know. So comment below, message me, whatever... just let me know if I should do this. :)