Chapter-18

Chapter Eighteen

Omega's POV

I landed with thud on he solid dirt ground, I was really confused as to what just happened, I shook my head. I stood up dusting away the debris and dirt that managed to attach to my robes, I looked at the figure with a confused face. The figure looked at me the hood still covering the face, albeit I too was wearing my hood.

"What in the actual hell was that." I said. The figure looked at me, not giving even the slightest response

"Mother, the mission was aborted early, I managed to gather the slightest bits of details but not that much, I had no other choice but to pull back." The figure said, my guess was he could communicate telepathically. The Chaos Army and I could also communicate via telepathy, but we agreed on doing it the old fashioned way, unless we needed to discuss something that was very important that if it fell o the wrong hands, the tides of battle could instantly turn.

"You idiot." The figure said, I looked at the figure with a confused face

"Me? What did I do, as far as I know, you were about to kill me." I said unsheathing Wavestorm just in case.

"You walked into the woods with absolutely no reason at all, the result is Destruction overpowering you." The figure said rubbing his temples, well rubbing his hood.

"And? Wouldn't that be a benefit, you're the right hand man of Destruction." I spat back?

"Yes I was, past tense." The figure said.

"I'm a spy you idiot, I was sent by Order and Chaos to retrieve information from Destruction secretly, it took me a whole month to be his right hand man, and you blew it because you walked into the woods out of nowhere, he seized the chance to kill you." The figure explained.

"Then why didn't you kill me, why bother fighting me in the woods, why all of this?" I asked, gesturing around me.

"First, the fight was to convince Destruction that I was worth trusting, and why I didn't kill you, Chaos would be pissed if I did, I know you're Omega, the commander of the Chaos Army." The figure said twirling the sword in his hand.

"That still doesn't explain the fact that you almost killed me in the fight we had." I stated.

"And you almost killed me dumbass." The figure spat back. I was really getting fed up by this spy. Before any harm could have been done, a large beam of light suddenly appeared in between us, I stepped back as two powerful prescences entered the Planet. Chaos and Order.

"Stop all of this nonsense Omega, your going to blow up half of the planet" Chaos said, I crossed my hands and huffed in defeat.

"What's all this bickering going on about" Order asked looking at Chaos.

"I dunno Order, but as far as I know, they were arguing about all of this spy nonsense." Chaos explained, Order nodded.

"To break the ice and stop all this, I suggest they just straight up pull of their hoods and start from the beginning." Order suggested.

"Good idea." Chaos agreed.

"You heard Order Omega." Chaos said looking at me, I looked at him exasperated, giving him a small glare.

"That goes for you too." Order said pointing at the figure. The two siblings shared a look and vanished into thin light. I huffed in annoyance, it's been a very long time since I revealed my identity to anyone, the only people that knew my identity were the primordials, and the army.

"I guess we have to do this then" The figure said with a sigh. I nodded in annoyance putting a hand to my hood, the figure did the same

"Three"

"Two"

"One"

I pulled off my hood just as the figure pulled of his. The figure was actually, a girl?

"Wait you're a girl" I said, she had cyan eyes and dark brown hair. She had an eyebrow raised looking at me, she rolled her eyes.

"You do know it's bad to assume ones gender right." She said, I face palmed.

"I feel like an arsehole now." I said. The figure chuckled, I extended my hand out begrudgingly still not that used to being acquainted with someone I hated

"Percy." I said, she extended her hand too and shook mine.

"I'm Skye." She said, I still couldn't fully warp my head around it. But all of the puzzle pieces seemed to click together, how she was able to use light and bend it to her will, she was a daughter of Order, that's why she was a spy, I was beginning to wonder why a right hand man of Destruction could wield the power of light other than weird the power of darkness.

"You're still an asshole for assuming my gender." Skye said, I rolled my eyes

"Yeah, yeah, make fun of my little mistake" I said

"Oh, I hardly call that little, the Internet would have bashed your skull in if you said that." Skye said. I found myself chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah, okay, make fun of it while you still can" I said rolling my eyes.

"I plan to." She said with a smirk.

"So, what about the information you gained whilst spying." I said.

"Well, not that much, but it's still something, not one month in and I'm already kicked out of being a right hand, woman." She said adding emphasis on woman. I raised my hands in surrender.

"Why do you always come back to that." I said exasperated.

"But seriously what did you find out whilst spying" I asked.

"Destruction has a force of a million, he has monsters from different galaxies at his disposal, he's not afraid to lose some of the monsters he has, that ten thousand monsters you killed, it barely even made a dent in his forces." Skye stated.

"Did you also spy on him pooping?" I asked with a smirk, she slapped me at the back of my head.

"Ow." I said rubbing the back of my head.

"What? I didn't do nothing" I said, she stuck her tounge out, I chuckled a little.

Word Cound

1100

Words

A/N

What do you think of Skye, the newest addition to the cast, what do you think of her, was it a good idea to add her, was it not, we're you shocked to see that the figure is actually a girl and not a boy. Anyways, nothing I can do to cut Skye out, she is already at the original draft of this book, and will remain all throughout it. Nothing I can do, blame my past self, xD.

Hope you guys like this chapter and I will see you all on the next one, see you guys.