.02

Journal entry two

We met these girls at a party

We met these girls at a party... they may be our new best friends, and they also may get us arrested. Their names are Sydnie and Reese.
- Taken by Harry Potter, Summer of 2000, Paris, France.

"Draco, come on! Please. It's a frat party! We could totally pull off as frat boys!" Harry begged, bringing his hands together in a sort of prayer.

"Harry, I don't even know what the fuck a frat boy is- and muggle parties seem... dangerous." Draco replied, staring uneasily at the lit up house playing loud music.

"Just this once!"

Draco looked at Harry before sighing, "fine, Harry."

Harry beamed down at him and kissed his cheek, afterwards grabbing his hand and leading him into the house.
Everyone was drunk, and Draco felt extremely uncomfortable sitting on the couch alone, whilst Harry played some sort of drinking game.
Suddenly, two girls plopped onto the couch next to him.

"Who are you?" A blonde asked, "why are you sitting alone."

Draco, slightly suspicious, sighed. "Draco Malfoy. That's my boyfriend, Harry Potter, hanging upside down and attempting to drink... beer."

The brunette snorted. "He's hot. So are you, though."

"Reese! They're gay- you're gay, right? You're not bi or anything?"

"No, I'm gay. Quite sure he's bi, though. Don't get any ideas, I'll hang you by your toe nails." Draco glared over at the brunette- 'Reese.'

"Don't worry, Draco. I'm not a slut. On most days." She finished the last sentence with a wink. "Anyway. I'm Reese Monarch, that's Sydnie Way."

Sydnie grinned and held her hand out, "glad to meet you, chap!" She said in an awful British accent.

Draco laughed and shook her hand, "and you, lass."

Draco looked back over to his boyfriend, the 'frat boys' began shouting "chug! Chug! Chug!" To Harry whilst he attempted to down a bottle of whiskey. (Draco was sure Harry put some type of charm on himself, because there's no way Harry can hold down his alcohol better than Draco. No way.)

"He's crazy." Draco sighed to himself, taking a sip of his beer.

"I can see that. Anyway." Sydnie turned back to Draco. "What brings you to Paris?" She asked.

"Ah, Harry and I have ran away from England and this was the first place we thought of."

"Jesus. You two are what? Eighteen? You must be loaded." Reese huffed, downing the rest of her drink.