The mission

"(Y/N)"!!!! Naruto yells from outside my house

"WHAT DO YOU WANT, NARUTO"! I yelled back cause I was to lazy to open up the door, plus it was funny hearing Naruto banging on my door ha.

"GRANNY TSUNADE SAID THAT SHE HAS A MISSION FOR US AND WE HAVE TO-" I cut him off by opening up the door and running to the hokage building faster than I ever ran before ,because believe me you don't want to get her mad I thought as I shuddered.

"HEYYYY (Y/N) WAIT FOR MEEE". Naruto said while running so stopped and told him to hurry up before we get beaten to the pulp by that she devil.

As Naruto and I started running we came closer to the hokage building but since I was ahead of him I might as well have fun. I thought as a evil smile worked it's way to my face. Mwahaha he won't know what hit him.

"Who won't know what hit them (y/n)". Naruto said as he appeared next to me

"Eh when did you get there!!" I screached and ran faster yelling behind be " who ever gets to the hokage building last has to buy ramen for that person everyday for a month haha peace". While running even faster. I'm almost there I thought as I looked behind me and seen that Naruto wasn't there?

Where is he, I looked around confused then my eyes widened  "NOOOO MY PRECIOUS MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN". I yelled while anime crying as I seen Naruto all the way at the hokage building already.

I ran up to him and punched his head. Filthy bastard has free food for a month and guess who's paying ME. Man my plan didn't work out.

Naruto looked at me and said "Haha you have to buy me ramen for a whole month". While he was victory dancing around me. I could feel a dark arura forming around me making Naruto stop dancing and started to get a scared look on his face.

Then I .......... punched his stomach and the dark arura around me left as I skipped away from him to the hokage office, ignoring his groans of pain.

"Naruto hurry up we don't have time for your lolly gagging". I said as I entered lady tsunades office

"Hey Naruto said that we have a mission , lady Tsunade". I said and she nodded and asked where Naruto was so she could explain the mission.

"Oh him, ya he's over there crying like a little baby because I punched, like dude suck it up and be a man." I said while pointing down the hall

"NARUTO GET IN HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND"! Lady tsunade yelled and we can all here Naruto running into the office while groaning saying he's in pain.

"Naruto you don't know what true pain is! Try having a period and tell me how cramps feel."I said as lady tsunade and shizune laughed at a blushing naruto.

"Okay okay just tell us about the mission please". Naruto begged and shizune started to explain.

"Well we need you to send these documents to the kazekage." 

"What kind of documents lady tsunade."I asked truly out of curiosity because I don't even know who the kazekage is.

"Oh there documents on the girls from our village because the elders in the village hidden in the sand think that the kazekage should start getting married". Lady tsunade said.

Man that must be awful to be forced to marry someone you don't even know. Aww know I just feel bad doing this mission.

"WHAT THEY CAN'T DO THAT TO GAARA!! Granny tsunade you can't let them do this". Naruto yelled then whispered sounding sad.

"Well Naruto it can't be helped." She said

"But GRANNY TSUNADE did they even think about how he felt about this." He said

"I don't know and I don't really think it bothers him that much." She said. That was when I blew up inside how can she think that he doesn't care who he has to spend the reas of his LIFE with. I don't even know him but I bet he doesn't like it. And with those thoughts I leave saying I'm about to pack my bags.