The Waitress

Sandra's POV

Milan and I decided to go out and grab something to eat.

Tuukka, Brad, Zdeno, Patrice, and Shawn tagged along.

Brad, Shawn, and Big Z went in the same car as Milan and I. Patrice and Tuukka took a separate car.

Milan rented a truck for the short period of time we will be in Tampa.

Big Z sat it the front and Shawn, Brad, and I sat in the back AGAIN!

Brad whined "Their is not enough room in here!"

I turned to Brad "Then close your legs! You have no room?! I have no room!"

Everyone started to laugh except Brad at my sudden outburst.

Brad spoke up again "Milan can I drive on the way home."

I grumbled "If your feet can ever touch the petals." Again everyone laughed except Brad.

He looked at me "Gee what's got you in a mood today?! Or is it insult Brad Day?! Wait let me take another guess! It's that time of the month again."

My mouth dropped and all the boys chuckled. Brad looked at me "Sorry sweet heart but you deserved it. I can keep on going if you get snappy with me again."

Shawn snapped "Leave her alone squirrel! And Sandra don't tease Brad he can get a little sensitive."

I smiled "Thank you Shawn!" Just the Big Z turned around "Sandra if you want you can sit in the front on the way back."

I shook my head "No Big Z that's fine you sit in the front."

I turned to Brad and saw him looking out the window. I placed my hand in his thigh and he turned.

I gave him a small smile "I'm sorry for being so rude to you. I am a little cranky lately and I shouldn't of taken it out on you."

He lightly smiled "Don't worry about it." I wrapped my arms around him in a hug which he returned.

When we pulled apart we both smiled at each other. Shawn spoke up "What's got you upset Sandra?"

I sighed "Media and other stuff." Shawn raised an eyebrow "What about the media?"

I sighed "They said a woman can't do a man's job. They also said I only took the job because I'm a puck bunny."

Milan spoke up "Anyone says that to you again tell me." I nodded and Shawn says "Prove them wrong Sandra."

I smiled and turned to Shawn "I hope I will."

Shawn wrapped his arm around me and I leaned into his shoulder. I giggled "How do you guys put up with me?"

Brad smirks "We just tune you out and hope you stop talking." Milan nodded "True sometimes we do."

I spoke up "What?! Really?!" They all nodded and I crossed my arms "You guys are jerks!"

They all laughed and I shook my head. I giggled and smiled "My jerks! I love you guys though. You guys are the best!"