My Realization

Pic of Jada

Faith POV

"Hey family." I chirped happily.

"Why are you so peppy this morning?" Josiah asked as I take a seat.

I shrugged. "I just feel like I'm in a good mood."

"Morning Hope." Everyone cheers.

"Morning." She grumbles taking a seat next to me.

What's up with her?

I stand up and grab her arm dragging her up the stairs and to my room.

"What happened?" I fold my arms.

"You know that guy I was all over the news with?" She questions and I nod and she starts telling me the whole story.

"And I just don't know what to do." She sighs.

"Talk to him, get inside his mind, us women don't stop till we get our answers." I smile down at her.

"Why are you so happy?" She frowns.

"I just feel in the mood today." I shrug.

"You must've had some good sex." She shakes her head.

"I'm still a virgin, thank you very much." I feign offence.

"You say that but we all saw the way you were eye fucking Raiden." She smirks.

"What girl wouldn't? Have you seen him?" I gasp picturing his perfect body and remembering how his lips felt on mine.

"So do you like him?" She asks and that's when my mood went down.

"Well I thought I did, I mean he gave me the most amazing kiss ever but when I was leaving him, he invited one of his skanks over and even made eye contact with me while kissing her." I shake my head my mood totally going down thinking about it.

"Wow he's an ass, you deserve way better." She smiles hugging me before walking out the room.

The thing is I already like him way more than I should.

Hope POV

I took a nice relaxing shower and then I changed in a pair of cute adriana acid wash overalls that was shorts instead of pants and then I changed into a white crop top and black converses.

I curled my hair then put it up into a ponytail and maid some bangs for myself.

I don't want to sound concieted but I look hot today. Just damn.

I was too busy checking myself out that I nearly pissed my pants when Touch My Body started playing.

I checked the caller ID and saw it was him calling me so I ignored it.

I'm still pissed, I hold grudges, sue me.

"Hey Hope." Dad walks into my room to find me sitting on my bed deep in my thoughts.

"You okay?" He comes and sit next to me.

I nod not trusting my voice.

"I'm sorry for how I reacted last night." He sighs shaking his head.

"It's fine dad." I smile softly at him.

"No it's not, I just can't accept the fact that my kids are growing up. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, you're basically an adult, you're old enough to make your own decisions and learn from your mistakes." He sighs hugging me.