Chapter 1

Jason's POV

*CRASH*

"Dwadddyyy!" She cries.

Running down the stairs while pulling my shirt over my head to see what caused the noise, I trip over one of Cam's dolls.

I told her to pick that up. Shaking my head I walk into my kitchen to see Camryn sitting in the middle of the floor with Fruity Pebbles and milk on the floor and in her hair.

"Cam what happened?" I question

"I-I was t-trwying to make you b-bweakfast.." She sobs

Sighing I pick her up and sit her on the counter.

"It's ok, sit. Don't move." I tell her. She nods wiping her eyes

I got the mop and start cleaning up the mess. I finish I went back to the counter to pick Cam up and bring her to her bathroom to clean her up.

"There." I breathe out, after cleaning her up and putting clean clothes on her.

"Thank you Dwaddy!" She beams

"You're welcome Sweetheart." I reply, kissing her forehead. Looking at the clock it which read 7:57am.

"CRAP!" I screech making  her jump.

"Sorry Baby Girl, we got to go, or Daddy's going to be late for school!" I explain

"It's otay! " she smiles grabbing her 'Justin Bieber' book bag.

I walk to the door where she was standing. Locking the door before picking her up and carrying her to the car.

Buckling her in I start singing one of Justin Bieber's songs. She smiles and starts to singing along. After buckling her in I walked around to the drivers side and got in.

Three Bieber songs later, I pull up to Mrs. Waller- my old math teacher's house. Yeah, it's weird having your retired math teacher babysit your daughter but she was the only one there when my parents kicked me out.

"Good morning Mrs. Waller!" I greet her with a smile, as she opens the door.

"Good moring to you too!" She replies with a wrinkled smile.

" Jase, how many times do I have to tell you to call me Megan."

"Sorry, Megan " I apologize adding emphasis on her name.

"It's alright, now hand me my angel so you can get to school." She laughs, I hand Cam over to Megan.

"GG!" CJ yelps with glee, throwing her tiny arms around Megan's neck.

Cam couldn't pronounce 'Grandma' or 'Megan' when she was younger so she called her 'GG' and I guess it stuck.

"Buttercup!" Megan says copying Cam's tone.

"Well, I best be on my way.."

"Oh right! Say bye to Daddy Honey!" Megan coos to Camryn.

"Bye Daddy! Kisses!" She leans over toward me rubbing her nose against mine.

"Bye Princess!"I reply chuckling, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Bye Megan!"

"Bye Jase!" She shouts from her doorstep  as I back out of her driveway.

         ...Skipping The Drive To School...

"She's confident oh no no.." I sing to myself as I pull into a parking space.