Love You Forever (Short Story)

Dear readers,

This is my first short story.

I am not sure if you’ll find it interesting, it is another piece of my random work, which was saved in my folder for almost 6 months now! :P

Hehehe …

I’ll shut up now, and let you all read it.

Don’t forget to pass on your views. ;)

Special thanks to @IamaRyHard for the beautiful cover. :D

______________________________________________________________________ 

Love You Forever

God always don’t be fair to all…..

Same happened with them..

Those two flawless creatures, which He created for His entertainment.

“Emily! Where are you?” shouted someone coming towards the door.

“Oh shit! He’ll find me again! I have to hide somewhere else.” Emily jerked herself up from under the bed and ran towards balcony.

“Hey! Gottya!” before Emily could enter balcony, she felt a tug under her elbow and she turn around to face a pair of plane black eye person. There he stood, chuckling on her for losing the bet again. They were playing hide and seek, something, which they often did.

“Hey! That’s not fair! Blake I hate you. You tricked me. Cheater.” Emily said disappointedly on losing game again.

Blake and Emily, both like ordinary people, where good friends. They had met each other a year back and since then Emily clung to him as if he was her last hope to live the life. He showed her how to live, to rejoice, to sing her heart out. She couldn’t imagine her life without Blake-her best friend.

Emily, had never thought in her life that she could have a story with Blake, but she was wrong. The story did exist, only that she was unaware of it.

She had many friends but not everyone had been that nice to her as Blake had been. More importantly he didn’t care for her just on pity. This is what she loved most about him.

Blake cared for Emily as his own possession. He had been her best buddy, ever since he made an effort to enter her life.

Mind it, it wasn’t easy to enter her life for she lived in cocoon, with tough shields not that easy to be broken. But Blake had immense power. Before him, only a single person had power to break her walls. Not everyone knew about her. She lived aloof. She didn’t mingle much. She lived in her world of fantasy, which she knew very well but couldn’t come to terms to step out of it.

Nudging Blake on shoulder, she walks past brushing his muscles into living room.

“Emy! You lost it, now serve me the other side of bet.” Blake said still chuckling looking at his sulking friend.

“No I won’t. You cheated.” She said again, but nothing mattered to those deaf ears of Blake. He was stubborn, just as stubborn when he wanted her to open up infront of him.

“Yeah yeah I did, but then some great person said, ‘everything is fair in love and war’, my Emy.” Blake told her as if she didn’t knew the saying.

Emily however didn’t pay much attention to his words other than ‘my’ Emy. She flinched.

“Are you cold?” Blake asked looking at her shivering figure.

“Naah. I am not. What is that you want me to do?” she asked him shaking her head to divert her attention from his words. She knew he did not mean it, but still she didn’t feel comfortable with his casual use of endearments.