Chapter 14:

Keith's pov.

One month have passed with Lance's family. I discovered so much about Lance. He loves children so much. He plays with them with a huge smile on his face. Also, he acts so mature with children, but so childish with his older siblings.
Unfortunately, today was the day we had to leave. Lance hugged everyone. Most of them were in tears. "Promise me you'll come back safe!" cried his mother. "Don't worry mum...I'll come back as soon as possible..."
Lance was in tears again. Soon, we got the signal to go. Both of us got into our lions and left to the castle. Everyone was already there. All of them sat together to talk about earth to Allura and Coran, while I left to my room. The last sentence of the diary was haunting my thoughts. Nobody seems to know what would happen if we defeat Zarkon. The perfect strategy to deafeat him is written in the diary. Should I tell the others about it?

My thoughts got cut by a knock on the door. "Come in." I said looking at Lance walking in. "Why don't you come sit with us? There's so much funny stories everyone is telling." he said with a chuckle at the end of his sentence. "I'm a bit tired...I need to stay alone..." I said.
"No you don't."
"What?"
"You don't need to stay alone. I'll stay with you no matter what you say."
"Fine..." I said giving up and laying down on my bed. Lance hugged me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder. We were about to surrender to sleep when the castle's alarm rang. Both of us hurried to the main room where everyone was gathered.
"While we were on earth, the blade of marmora found a person that knows a way to defeat Zarkon. That person was a member of the blade of marmora, but she died. We're heading to the galran cemetery to find that person and talk to it's ghost. Also there's a ship guarding that cemetery so we'll have to defeat it. For now everyone should rest." said Allura.
Unconsciously, Lance and I walked to his room and slept in the same bed. I am not used to sleep in my own bed alone anymore. Sleeping next to Lance calmed me. I love how I can snuggle in his chest, hug him as tight as I can, kiss him as much as I want. I love the way he strokes my hair, pulls me closer to him, all the kisses he gives me. But once we deafeat Zarkon, this won't be possible anymore...should I tell Lance about what will happen? No...if I tell him he'll quit the team...he wouldn't want to defeat Zarkon amymore...
I stopped thinking and decided to go to sleep.

Next day, we all got ready fast to go to the cemetery. Everyone was in their lion, ready to attack that ship.

3rd person pov.

Everyone attacked a part of the ship. Keith and Shiro fought the small ships, Hunk destroyed the ion cannon and Lance protected Pidge while she was trying to gather some information from that ship.
"I gathered all the needed information!" said Pidge after a while.
"Then let's form Voltron!" said Shiro.
The red and green lion were already in place as the arms of Voltron.
Hunk and Lance were about to get in place, when another ship arrived and shoot Lance with their ion cannon. His lion fell on the ground.
"LANCE!! Lance are you alright?!" asked Keith not earning any reply from the blue paladin.
"Lance don't scare me like this...reply!!" yelled Keith.
"Keith go down to see what happened to Lance. Meanwhile we'll try to defeat both ships." ordered Shiro.
Keith didn't wait any second, anf hurried to Lance's lion. Getting in, he saw Lance in his chair, not moving a little bit.
Keith approached him and shook him softly "Lance...wake up. We're in the middle of a battle!"

Slowly he opened his eyes, looking at Keith then looking around "Where am I?" he asked still half asleep.
"We're in your lion, in the middle of a battle!" said Keith.
He looked at Keith one more time before asking "And...
...
...
...
...
...Who are you?"