Laws/Rules

Every kingdom has laws, and so does this roleplay!

1. Perfect characters do not exist. It's a lot less fun when you play with perfect characters. The same goes for overpowered.

2. No smut please. It's okay to cuddle and kiss and such, but don't get dirty please. Some people have their innocence and want to keep it. Take it to pm if you really want to do smut.

3. Tags are okay. For your form you may tag me, but make sure it's clear that this is your form. This can, for example, be done by telling me in the forms chapter that you tagged me.

4. There's a maximum of 3 OC's alive. If your character dies you can make a fourth I've of course. This rule is mainly to keep order.

5. Only in very specific cases, which will be clarified once the time is there, people can come back from death. This does not happen often and often has to do with holy crates.

6. Please roleplay in third person -unless you talk in a side note ofc- and make your reply longer than just one sentence.

7. Be a little realistic. No high tech stuff, not just randomly having things. Explain how you found/have it!

8. Don't randomly attack, auto attack, or kill an OC without the permission of the roleplayer please.

9. Notify me if you think someone breaks the rules. I'm not always online, due to time zones, nor superhuman, so please alert me. This can be done either in pm or on the report page.

That's it, please have fun!