Bad dreams at night

It was 2am when Louis woke up to crying coming from the baby monitor. He got up sleepily and walked out of his room into the empty hallway. He knew that Niall had still not messed his nappy even after going to the doctor with great difficulty. He would have a really bad tummy ache for holding it in for nearly a day. He walked into the room to see Niall clutching onto the bars of the crib crying probably from the pain he was in.

"Oh ni buddy what's wrong?" Louis asked as he cradled the young lad into his chest, knowing what was wrong immediately.

"Twummy daddy!" Came out of the blonde's mouth, barely speaking from the pain. "Ni it's because you've not gone potty yet. You need to go eventually because it is certainly unhealthy for you. Please go for daddy, I will lay you down buddy and you can go maybe?" Niall just shook his head, gripping onto Louis shirt which was a bit damp from his tears.

"Niall don't make me give you the nasty medicine the doctor gave you." He warned but Niall still ignored him. "Not mwess nwappy daddy!" Niall told him, lisping a bit from having his dummy in his mouth. He really did not want to do that and he'd definitely be embarrassed about it all.

"Niall that's it." He picked the blonde up, checking Liam as well before he went downstairs, turning the lights on and placing Niall in the oversized high chair. Niall did squirm a bit from being uncomfortable but Louis ignored him and got a baby bottle out for him and put some milk in it and the medicine to make Niall "go" from what the doctor gave him. It would be painful for the blonde but he wasn't co-operating so he just gave him the milk after he'd warmed it up as Niall liked it warm and it sent him to sleep. He put a lot of the medicine in since he knew Niall was a really stubborn person when it came to medicine anyway.

"Come on Ni, I have a bottle for you bud." Niall took the drink after taking his dummy out and started drinking it slowly falling asleep, after he'd drank half of the bottle, he gave it back to Louis and then hid himself in his neck.

"Niall you need to drink all of your milk and you know that young man." He said although he was confused as to why he wouldn't drink all of it like he usually did, but then he realised, he must need burping! Louis then sat Niall up, after receiving some whimpers because he didn't want to sit up, and started to rub his back gently.

Niall then let out a small burp and letting out some milk a bit which Louis cleared up off his shirt. Niall then took the bottle back off Louis and continued drinking until the bottle was empty, Louis had to force the bottle off him because he wouldn't stop drinking after the bottle was empty.

"Ni but let go of the bottle, there is nothing left." Louis told him but Niall kept sucking on the nip of the bottle which only gave out the air from the inside. Louis eventually took it off him and laid him down on his lap, knowing with the medicine he just had would start working and Niall wouldn't sleep that much tonight.

Around 10 minutes later, Niall started whimpering and then Louis felt Niall moving around in his lap, knowing he would try his best not to mess his nappy.

"Niall come on buddy, you need to go because you'll end up in hospital and them forcing you to use your nappy and it will be painful for little and big Niall. Please go stop being so stubborn little man." He begged but then luck came to Louis, He heard faint farts come from the younger lad, and then he heard little grunts, Louis turned to see the pain in Niall's face because of the medicine doing its job to Niall.

Niall was then concentrated for a bit before making another grunt and then relaxing, he had then realised he'd messed his nappy then tears fell down slowly and he began to cry. This broke louis' heart to see Niall in this much pain and how he was hurt from messing his nappy. He must of been disappointed in himself. He hid his face from Louis but knew that wouldn't do anything.

"Come on bud, let's get you all clean yeah? How about a nice warm bath and cuddles? We can just have a nice relaxing day for your tummy tomorrow alright? It will be quite sore." The older lad told the now sobbing boy. He was overly tired and needed to go back to sleep since it was half two, nearly three o'clock in the morning.

Niall didn't move, he was half asleep already and had his thumb in his mouth, one arm was clutched onto Louis.

It was good for Louis though as he was able to clean him with minimum fuss and it was very quiet, so he was pleased that Niall was asleep and not putting up much of a fuss about it all. He got him back into his onesie and then went to take him back to bed, exhausted from the last half an hour of arguing with the boy about this.