🥀The Question🥀

Chance's Pov.
I slowly started getting out of bed. I didn't want to wake up Ivan, Emilio, and Anthony. I got to Tessa's door snd knocked quietly making sure not to wake anyone up.

Tessa's pov.
I heard a faint knock on the door. I wondered who it could of been because it was 1:00 in the morning. I got out of bed and made my way to the door. I opened it and there Chance was.

Chance: "Hey Tessa mind if I come in?"

Tessa:"Sure."

Chance then sits at the end of the bed.

Chance:"I need to ask you something?"

Tessa:"Ok. Whats is it?"

Chance:"Ever since Jake let us stay at the Team 10 house I... I... fell in love with you Tessa. Your the most beautiful girl I have met!"

Tessa:"I thought you would never ask because I... I love you too! When Jake let you stay I got to know you little by little and fell in love with you more! Now I get to see you everyday!"

Chance:" So you want to go on a date...?"

Tessa:"Of course!"

Chance:"I kind of want to keep the date thing a secret. I'm afraid Jake might tell all the Jake Paulers and then they know and ruin it."

Tessa:"Ok can I tell Erika because she's my best friend? Also a girl needs to tell someone."

Chance:"Ok. I better get back to bed before someone finds out. See you in the morning bye!"

Tessa:"Bye!"

Chance's pov.
I went back to my room very quietly. I got into bed and fell asleep peacefully knowing that I finally got to tell Tessa how I felt. Now I just got to hope no one finds out that Tessa and I are going on a date...