About me- Elliot

Name: Elliot Night

Age: 16

Sexuality: Gay but I'm really shy

Instrument: Guitar but I like to sing sometimes

I'm so shy and I get scared easily so I'll probably hide in my sweater. I am a self-harmer but that shouldn't make a difference. I'm the baby of the group and they are always trying to cheer me up when I get scared of interacting with people. I am in a adopted household and these new parents don't really care about me but I could care less. I've learned that most foster parents don't care about the foster kids only the money.

I have gotten beat before by foster parents and I have some scars. I'm afraid of people because I'm afraid they'll hurt me. Because it's happened before I learned guitar by one of my nice brothers from a foster home his name was Mark. And I kept a old guitar he had. Music makes me happy and able to express myself when I am afraid to be myself around people. When I play guitar I get lost in my own world.

If you want me to open up get me talk about Rainbows or hand me some skittles and I'll slowly open up to you. I do enjoy hugs. I also act like a child at times so I'm sorry if I do that.

I'm actually a really nice person when you get to know me. So maybe pm or don't :(

I mean friends are nice and maybe you'll end up meaning alot to me as a friend I don't know. But Music is my life and food is my life.

I have piercings at a young age because I got permission when I was younger horray for people not caring but I love tattoos. And maybe we shall become best of friends :)