Leslie

Leslie

*******

Leslie died in 1974.It was told it wasn't an accident but nearly anyone believed it.She was only 11 years old when she died.Before her death she was a nice and pleasant little girl.She didn't have many friends though.It's been 7 months since she died.

It was told she killed herself but many think that was just a rumor.Her parents don't know themselves how she died.Obviously they would only believe in an logic response to her death.But if it did happen did she mean to kill herself?Did she really hate her family?Did she just kill herself to haunt them?Did someone kill her?Or did something else happen?

Her parents were really loving,and so was the rest of her family so nobody understands why she would kill herself.

********************************************************************************************

Her birthday was August 12,1963.They are only missing two months until her birthday.This is going to be the first birthday she is going to have while she is dead.Its going to be a weird experience for her family.Who knows what will happen.Nothing bad has happened,but who knows,maybe it's going to be different,maybe she is going to be different.

********************************************************************************************

Leslie loved to do another thing.Draw,and,Paint.She drew very good.Most of the time she would draw about what she dreamed about.They were usually nice and wonderful but in her last days she drew very miserable and dark pictures.Her last picture was a dark and shadowy figure the hands were big and the face was scary.