About me -Blake

Name: Blake Washington

Age: 18

Sexuality: Pansexual you could say. I don't care what you look like I care if we get along.

Instrument: Keyboard and bass sometimes

Well I'm a foster kid that was moved from home to home. I did get beat back in the foster homes but that's how it was. You did what it had to take to survive. I got adopted by two women when I was 10 and I love my moms. If you hadn't guessed my moms are lesbian and they finally got married. I was my mums best man. They are the most wonderful women to take me in with all the problems I have.

I may seem cold but I just don't know how to act right around people and I end up just stop talking. I'm afraid I'll say something wrong and piss you off. I'm care about the band these group of guys are my family and they help get me out of my quite shell. I feel like I'm so focused on what not to say, I forget to speak.

Once you get me out my shell I'm actually a real fun guy to be around.

I like to sing and make up songs on my keyboard and I sometimes talk in tumblr quotes or song lyrics. I love tattoos and hugs. My inspiration for music was ACDC. Talk to me about anything in up for a chat!

And I'm sorry if I seem cold, I'm really a just a fun person :)

*starts to play the piano* I make be new but baby I won't treat you like a fool. I'm no Justin beiber but I'll make you a believer. We are the Run Away Angels but umm. We wear pink on Tuesday.

That made no sense but tumblr ruined my life. And yea pm me because I'm the sassiest sack of potatoes you'll ever meet ;) I do smoke so I'm sorry if that's a turn off and I have tattoos again if you don't like that, oh well