Chapter 4

"Enemy"

"So?...What are we gonna do now?...." he said to broke the awkward silence..

If you're wondering, I'm inside the house sitting on the couch with this boring awkward guy, who is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Smith, A.K.A. 'my enemy'. He's here inside the house instead of partying outside cause our parents forced us to get in for us to get to know each other. And they also forced us to talk to each other which is not so good, imagine yourself talking to an enemy, stranger, moody, boring, awkward blah blah..

And guess what?.... Dad and Mr. & Mrs. Smith are now friends, i mean close friends. And i just can't believe dad. Did they just poisoned dad or something?.. Cause why would dad be a friend with his own company competitors which is the Smith family..Including this guy i sit 1meter beside me..

"Then??!!!" i said harshly.

"Then we should know each other cause that's our parents told us right?" he said while rolling his eyes. My god!! this boy!! My blood begins to boil.

"Ok fine! So what's your name??!!" i asked harshly again.

"Duh! Don't you even know me??!! I'm famous you know!" he rolled his eyes again with matching crossed arms.

"Whatever!! Just answer my question...!"

"Uhh it's Luke.. Luke Smith.." he answered shyly. Geez. He really is moody.

"Ok.. my name is Keira, that's all bye~!!" after i said that i immediately run and when i reached the door i was going to open it but someone grabbed my wrist.

And when I turned back i saw Luke holding my wrist.

"What?!!!" i asked.

"We're not yet done!!!" he said while removing her hands on my wrist.

"No we're done!! We already know our names so that's it...! We're done knowing each other...!" i said.

"But--"

I immediately opened the door and i went out the house pretending that I didn't hear what he says..whatever! i hate him!

I run to find a place alone for me. Suddenly i just founded the place that i like, the garden. It's nice to be here cause of the silence and also it's beautiful cause of the decorations and lights.. I wan't to be here alone just because i want to avoid him. My life sucks when i'm with him.

I sat at the bench and suddenly I heard foot steps coming..

"A secret place??"

Who's that?? I turned back then i saw Luke. What the! Did he just follow me here?!!

"What are you doing here?!!! Did you follow me?" I asked with my angry voice.

"Ahh.. Huh? Of coarse not!!! W-why would i follow a girl like you??!!!" He replied.

He was going to sit at the edge of the bench where i also sitted but I stopped him..

"Just.... go away!!! go home if you like!!!" I turned back again because of annoyance.

"No way!! The party just started.. gotta have fun!..." he replied.

"Then! If you wanna have fun not here please!! Cause this is my secret place!!"

"Shoooo!!!"

He just nodded and walked out..

------------------