(Chapter 7)(in the shop)

(Mariah's p.o.v)

It was the next day at work, finally our lunch break. I headed out of the gate with tater on his leash. Brantley followed behind me. He had sylo on a leash too, we walked down the sidewalk towards moms work jeep. I let tater and sylo get in behind the seat. Brantley got in the passenger side as I got behind the wheel. We put our seatbelts on. "Kolby told me, that if I hurt you he'd kick my ass". Brantley said. I kinda laughed.  "Not just Kolby,  my sister Tania is kinda dangerous". I say laughing.  "She looks like a sweet heart but no doubt all Y'all got a dark side if someone messes with ya". He says. "Hell yeah". I say. We rode for a while then I parked in the French quarter. We got out and let the dogs walk in front of us.

"Well here we are, prepare to be blown away". I say. He smiled as he held the door for me. "Well I didn't know I brought a gentleman along". I say. He laughed and followed me into the tayho store. He looked at all the treats and toys. He quirked an eyebrow when he saw the dog clothes. I laughed at his funny facial expressions.
"I think Sylo needs a tutu"

. I say. "Aw hell naw, my kid aint gonna be wearing no girl dog clothes". He says. I laughed. 
The shop was kinda empty. I grabbed a tutu. "If he doesn't wear it then you gotta wear it". I say holding it out to Brantley.  "No ma'am. " he says "Oh come on just for a second don't be a baby". I say. "No". He says. I chased him. And he got behind the counter. "No, quit". He says laughing. He grabbed my wrists. "Nope no ma'am ". He says. I laughed so hard. I  snorted and it made him laugh.

"So uh, you and Jake?" he asked while still holding my wrists. "What about us?" I asked. "You two bang or just friends?" he asked. "Just friends". I laughed.  "Oh, okay". He says. "Wanna go across the street and get some food". I say. "Yeah getting kinda hungry". He says.

We walked into a dog friendly eatery. Which was actually the Tahoe bar and grill that my family owned.
We sat down at the bar. "Mariah!" the cook said . "hey what's up how are you?" I asked him. "Good, new boyfriend?" he asked bluntly gesturing towards Brantley. "No, new parolee". I said laughing. He nodded. "Feisty one there be careful". He says to BG. "I'm well aware". Brantley says laughing. I glared at BG.

"You gotta meet mom soon before you become a full time employee if that's what your interested in". I say.
"I love this place, I wouldn't mind staying and working at all". He says.
(Later)

We were all back home. But Jake and Kolby were going out to a bar to watch a game. So it was me and Brantley alone in the house.

(Brantley's p.o.v)

I walked into the bathroom and immediately regretted it. There stood a naked and wet Mariah.  "I'm sorry I thought you were in the bed!" I say. I went to leave but when I did I spotted a bruise on her side. "What happened?" I asked for some reason I kept standing there and not moving away to give her privacy. "Oh we got a dog that's a little rowdy ". She says. I nodded. She was so damn skinny, anorexic looking almost. I kept staring then was broken from my trance when I felt soft lips against mine. She was kissing me. My hands grabbed her hips gently. She started to rub my shirtless chest. I picked her up and pushed her back against the wall. She wrapped her legs around me. "You want to?" I asked her as she started biting my shoulder and neck. "I wanna play a little." she says. I smirked. I shoved my fingers in her. I pushed her up the wall and she shoved my head between her legs. I smirked and lapped up every bit, sucking her dry. She had my fingers in her mouth. She licked them and I rubbed my beard on her thighs. She groaned. "Please just do it". She moaned. The bathroom door opened and Kolby came in. Dammit!! Cock blocked.