Chapter 5 - 'Christmas Day (Part 2)'

Okay i uploaded! um but its only quickly edited so sorry for any mistakes, and it was like 12 pages on my word whoo! :) oh and thanks for all the comments in the last chapter. I read them all, i loved reading what you thought. :)

Vote, Comment, Fan and read away....

recap

“Oh look!” He suddenly said and looked towards the house – subject change. I rolled my eyes and looked over to the house as thoughts of me and Klaus marrying ran through my head. I wondered how on earth he knew just the right thing to say, to distract my thoughts and make me feel better.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you’re staring straight at something but not actually realise what you’re seeing?

We’ll that’s what happened to be – for the first few seconds as I stared at Wesley and Evie who stood the Iverson’s porch.

Part 2

5, 4, 3, 2…

“AHHH!” I shrieked as I practically fell out of the car – well I did actually trip - but moving on… I quickly got up and ran to the porch, before jumping into Wesley’s arms.

“Did you miss me that much?” He laughed as he hugged me to him tightly. I didn’t say anything but nod and after a few seconds of him spinning us around, a rather loud cough had him setting me back down on my feet.

“Hey Klaus.” He nodded awkwardly running a hand though his hair. I turned around to look back at Klaus warily. Klaus and Wesley’s relationship was rocky to say the least, so when Klaus offered out his hand I was shocked. You could probably guess the expression on my face, when Wesley took hold of his hand and allowed Klaus to pull him into one of those manly hugs. My mouth -like Wesley’s where wide open in shock… Did that really happen?

‘I’m not sure…’ My eyes snapped up to Mrs Iverson who stood in the doorway with Mr Iverson and Grandma by her side.

They pulled away and then laughed at all of our faces.

“We cool?” He asked Wesley.

“Yeah, we’re cool” Wesley replied with a sarcastic edge.

“You’re such an ass.” Klaus muttered as he walked past him and hit Wesley over the back of the head…. That’s more like it. I thought with a laugh.  

“Come on then let’s this thing on the road.” Mr Iverson clapped his hands together with a voice of authority, and we all made our way indoors.

“Thank you so much honey for making the roast, it looks amazing.” Mrs Iverson grinned once we were all gathered in the kitchen.

I laughed and so did Klaus as we shared a knowing look. Me and Klaus couldn’t cook to save our life’s. We realised that on our first date, when we nearly set fire to the boat. So when Mrs Iverson asked if I minded cooking the Christmas roast, seeing as they were going to England we couldn’t really say no. So… we had to call in reinforcement’s and let’s just say Ethan was not so happy with mine and Klaus’s… Help? In the end he said – in no better words - ‘You might as well go do something productive elsewhere.’ So of course Klaus threw me over his shoulder and carried me to our room, before dropping me down on the bed… Let’s just say Ethan had to let himself out last night.