Erza, Natsu & Gray(fairy tail)!!~

Hope you will love it!:)

######################

(the time when erza challenges all 100 monsters at the same time~ Pandemonium)

Erza: I exersise my right to challenge. I wish to fight all 100 of them! *serious face*

(audiances and guild members reactions)

*shocked*

*shocked*

*mouth wide open*

*sweat drops*

*nervous*

*shocked*

Erza is thinking: yes! That's the kind of reaction i wanted. The time has come for the titania to rise again! Yes, i am gonna---

*hahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah*

From the corner of her eye she glares the two traitors.

...

...

...

...

...

...

Natsu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ;D Erza is really stupid! *falls while laughing*

Gray: i agree! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *helds his stomach and laughs like hell*

(A/N~ they actually laughed in the anime and i was like WHAT THE HELL! Seriously, they are team mates...hahaha that's natsu and grey for you)

(AFTER THE MATCH WAS OVER)

Natsu: that's erza for you! Great fight! *grinns*

Grey: titania has risen again! *smiles*

WOW O.o! What a change of thoughts and facial expressions!

(the team members of fairy tail A heads towards erza. Natsu and Gray have unison thoughts- 'erza is the scariest monster')

Erza: so my dear natsu and grey...

Natsu and Gray: IS IT JUST ME OR I CAN SERIOUSLY FEEL A DANGEROUS AURA EMMITING OUT OF ERZA!

Erza: i am stupid, huh! And 'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA'

Heavens Wheel Armor!

Natsu and Gray: oohooh! *runs with all their might but fails*

And that's how these two idiots meet their end. When erza looked around, she noticed no one was there. Everyone ran away out of feer and thus the Grand Magic Games ended resulting in the winning of fairy tail---OUT OF FEAR!

This is how fairy tail regained lost glory! *sighs*

Erza: we won the games! *_*

Me: *facepalm and sighs*

######################

Vote, comment, request and follow if u r lovin this!

Thanksss!