The Popular Boy

AVERY'S POV.

"This is so boring" I said to Amber. Apparently she thought so to because she was practically drueling into her books. Atleast thats what I thought but then I realized she was staring at Logan. Logan is Mr. popular at our school, all the boys try to be him and all the girls want to date him.

That is all girls except me. Its not that I am not attracted to him its just that I don't go after things I know I cant have. Plus he is a total a**hole most of the time. He knew that pretty much the entire student body loved him and he had no problem rubbing it in everyone's face. But all that doesn't matter because I have the perfect boyfriend.

"You're staring again" I told Amber mockingly. She quickly jerked her head up at me and whispered "SHUT UP" but I think she said it a little louder than she expected because most of the class turned to look at her. Her face immediately turned a dark shade of pink and I laughed hard at her embarrassment. Her embarrassment grew when our teacher Mrs. Sanders said "Care to share who you were talking too" clearly upset that Amber interrupted her lecture. "Um uh---" Amber replied nervously. Mrs. Sanders just rolled her eye and continued with her lecture.

After class I was at my locker and was surprised by a hard punch in the arm I looked over to see Amber staring at me angrily. "OUCH" I yelped! "What was that for" I said innocently. "For being you" she laughed out.

It was finally lunch and I was super excited because lunch was the only time I got to see Alex all day. Alex was my boyfriend, we have been together for 9 months. When I got to our usual table Alex was already there which was unusual, because he is usually late.

When I sat down Alex didn't even look at me. "Are you ok." I asked. "No" he replied worry clear in his voice. "What's wrong" I replied nervously. It felt like the wind was knocked out of me with his next reply. "I can't do this anymore" "What?" I chocked out, tears brimming my eyes. "I'm sorry" At that I quickly got up and ran out of the cafeteria as fast as I could , I had no clue where I was going as just ran. I finally came to the conclusion that I was going toward the bleachers. Thankfully no one goes there during lunch... At least I thought

Once I got to the bleachers I ran all the way to the top right side of them. Then I just let it all out and cried.
I had to of cried for at least ten minutes and I probably would have cried longer if I hadn't been surprised when I heard footsteps approaching me.
"Hey are you ok?" Said the boy who I thought I would never speak to in my life... Logan Peterson
I could not have a boy like that seeing me like this so I ran as fast as I could hoping he wouldn't know who I was.
I ran till I was out of breath and I turned to see him already standing beside me.
"Are you following me?" I asked out of breath
"Yea" he replied