The Beginning

This starts off at the night of the Royal Rumble PPV.

January 26, 2014.

(AJ Lee Point of View)

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!! AJ hears in the backround. "Good luck out there Punk"!

"Thanks AJ, but I don't need luck." I giggled and then gave him a kiss on the lips and then he got called to get ready to go out. I then hurried up and wanted to say good luck to The Shield.

"Hey guy's"!

"Hey AJ" they all said."

"I just wanted to wish you guy's good luck before you go out there!"

"Thanks AJ" they all said! I then gave them a friendly hug. I then skipped away to watch the PPV.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

God damn she's beatiful! I wish she wasn't dating Punk.

Then Seth Says "Yeah well she is and then she will get married to Punk and-" I then punched Seth in the arm and screamed "SHUT UP SETH!" Roman and Seth began laughing.

" It was only a joke bro!" Seth said.

"I know man but I just like her a lot."

"Well you just gotta wait till she and Phil break up. Until then, you just gotta be friends with her." Roman said.

Sierra Hotel India Echo Lima Delta SHIELD. "Gotta go guy's!" Seth said. "See ya man!" Roman and I said than began talking.

"So I hear you got a little crush on Layla." I said to Roman."

"Yeah, so?" SO?! 

"Let's get you hooked up!"

I don't think you've noticed, but she hasn't been around for some time." Roman said.

"Well don't you have her number?"

"I wish I did."

"Well I'll try my best to get her number."

"Thanks man!" Roman said. "Come on, we gotta get ready."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

I watched the Royal Rumble match and It was AWESOME! Except the ending, I was rooting for Punk obviously until Kane eliminated him! Then I was rooting for Roman but Batista eliminated him. After the match I went to find Punk but I couldn't find him. But I saw The Shield hanging out and went to them.

"Hey you guy's did awesome out there!"

"Thanks AJ" They all said. "No problem, but I was wondering, do you know where Punk is at?" Dean looked up at me and said "He packed his stuff and left. He probably went on his bus." "Thanks Dean!" I said all hapily and I left.

I found Punk in his bus getting a shower and I just got my pj's on since I didn't fight on the ppv. I was in bed waiting for Punk. After 5 minutes, he finally came out and didn't look happy. He came in bed with me and laid next to me without saying a word.

"Alright Phil, what's wrong." He ignored me. "PHIL WHAT"S WRONG!" I said in a louder voice. He ignored me once again. Then I went on top of him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back but then I broke it up. "Now tell me what's wrong baby." I said. "Can we just talk about it tomorrow?" Punk said." "Sure baby." "Then I went to sleep cuddling him."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Night on Raw

January 27th, 2014

(CM Punk Point of View)

I told Vince that I was going home to Chicago and he was shocked. I was tired and dissapointed in my in-ring work as of late. I go to AJ's locker room and asked her to come to me.

"Hi Phil what's up!?" She said and then she kissed me on the lips.

"Look AJ, there is no easy way to say this, but I'm going home."

"What? Why?" AJ said in a sad voice.

"I just can't work like this anymore. I've been sucking in the ring and haven't been giving it my all. Plus the working schedule is getting outta hand. I just need a break but please don't tell anyone yet." I then kissed her cheek and left to go to Chicago.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AJ Lee Point of View)

"Plus the working schedule is getting outta hand. I just need a break." Punk said and then he kissed my cheek and left. After he left I just sat on the floor and started crying. I couldn't stop crying and then I hear a familar voice.

"Hey what's wrong AJ?" I look up and see that It's Dean Ambrose.

P-P-Punk left! I said crying. Dean came and sat next to me and I cried on his chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Dean Ambrose Point of View)

"Wait AJ what do you mean left?" I said.

"He-He-He said he was leaving and going to Chicago!" AJ said crying still on my chest. So I guess this means AJ and Punk are still together. To be honest, I was expecting this scene to happen when Punk broke up with AJ. But this isn't the case.

"Well AJ, if you need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya princess." I said and then AJ says" "Thanks Dean I appreciate it." We both got up from the ground and I gave AJ a hug then I left.

I was walking around going back to my locker room until I hear Roman and Seth behind me. "Oooooooooooo!" They both said.

"What's with the ooing?"

"Bro, this is a big day for you" Seth said. "That moment is gonna change both of your lives. AJ will start hanging out with you more and soon enough, she will want to be with you as boyfriend and girlfriend."

"I guess that could happen, but I mean I was just comforting her. Punk left the company she said and was crying over it." I said to Seth and Roman.

"Well man, this is your chance to get even closer to her. Don't screw this up!" Roman said.

"I won't."

I hope you like it so far. I will make more of course. I have lot's of stuff planned for this story. Also this is the first time I ever did anything like this. So let me know what you think so far and If I need to improve on anything. THANKS!