Thinking of you (A Louis Tomlinson Fanfic)

A/N- So heres my new story Thinking of you! I hope you read chapter 15 of my summer abroad before you read this story its kinda important. Anyways Vote comment and fan! The more comments and votes the more updates! Also who do you picture Charlie as? Leave a comment below telling me!

Charlie’s P.O.V.

“Have fun, dear! Tell Valeria I hope she gets better real soon! And behave on the flight, please; I know how you can’t sit still for long. Just suffer through it,” my mother said, hugging me in the airport. I’m was about to board my flight to England for the summer with my cousin Valeria.

“I love you, Charlotte,” Mom said, crying into my shoulder.

“I love you, too, Mom! Now I’ve got to go; my flight is going to leave without me. I’ll call you when I land,” I told her and walked to the plane.

“Charlotte, one more thing!” Mom called after me. I turned around to see what she wanted.

“Yes?” I asked her from across the room.

“Hunny, promise me you’ll find a nice boy this summer, or at least go on a few dates! It’s time to grow up, and I mean that in the nicest way possible!” she yelled to me. 

“Yeah, we’ll see, Mom…” I rolled my eyes and continued onto the plane.

I haven’t been on a date since I was sixteen, and I haven’t had a boyfriend since I was fifteen. I just decided that no one is good enough or fun enough for me, to say the least…. Everyone is worried about college or work. All I want to do is have fun and not have a single care in the world. That is, until I’m older. For now I want to enjoy my youth. I’m fine with being ‘one of the boys’. Don’t get me wrong, I love boys, fashion, and make up; it’s my life! But I mean, come on, I’ll play kick ball in a skirt! I just happen to get along with boys better than girls, except with Valeria. She’s my other half, ha-ha! My mom probably thinks I’m some sort of lesbian or something… yeah, right.

***One hour later***

OH, MY GOD, WILL THIS FLIGHT EVER END??!?!?!?! I’ve been sitting in this stupid seat for what feels like an eternity! I can’t wait 'till we friggen land! It's pure torture! Here comes a flight attendant. He looks about twenty, messy brown hair and striking blue eyes. I reach my hand out and tug on his shirt to get his attention, like a little kid.

“Well, hi there, I’m Billy! Can I help you?” he asked with an English accent, smiling…. Great, I have to get used to this accent. It’s going to drive me crazy.

“Yes, hi, Billy, I’m Charlie. How much longer 'till we get to England?” I asked him, trying to keep my frustration from showing.

“I would say about six hours,” he replied, he was definitely cute.

“UGHH! THIS IS AGONY!” I whined uncontrollably. He just laughed. “Can you just get me some carrots and a coke please?” I asked him.

“Sure Charlie” he smiled and left happily, yeah that’s right bitch go get me some carrots… Sorry I just love it when people take orders from me I find it hilarious and I don’t know why.

Billy is practically skipping down the aisle with a cup of carrots and coke with a huge smile on his face, silly boy I’m not interested. So quit you act.

“Here you go, you know I live where we’re headed if you ever want me to show you around sometime…” He flirted handing me a folded note with his number on it I assumed, I want to roll my eyes so badly. He gave me my carrots and coke as well, along with a plastic spoon for a reason I don’t know… I just put the spoon in my back pocket of my high waisted red shorts. I always put stuff in my back pockets.