Eternal Love

The next day, I woke up to find myself in Karoshi's arms. He was still asleep yet he was still holding onto me. Now that is what you call commited. I looked at his cute, sleeping face and smiled. At that moment, I thought that he was truly my one and only love. I flinched when he moaned and opened his eyes. When he looked at me my heart skipped a beat.

Karoshi:Good morning Aijou.

Me:Ah, g-good morning!

Karoshi sat up and stretched a little before grabbing my chin and kissing me. I went wide eyed. I didn't see that kiss coming. When we broke, he got out of the bed and picked up his shirt. He still had his pants on and I was fully clothed (since we didn't do it last night like some couples usually do after confessing to each other).

Karoshi:Mind if I use your shower?

Me:No. Go ahead. I'll get in after you.

Karoshi:What if we shower together? I could wash your back.

I blushed. Me and Karoshi in the same shower?! Together?! Tempting but wasn't it too soon?

Me:I don't know.

Karoshi:Don't worry I won't try anything.

He didn't give me time to answer before dragging me out of the bed and into the bathroom. We put our clothes in the hamper and turned on the shower. Karoshi washed my back for me and as a thank you I washed his. When we got out of the shower, I let Karoshi borrow some of my clothes. We had decided to play my games some more until Renshi got back. It was about 4 when he walked through the door. I was beating Karoshi on the game.

Renshi:Hey bro. And hey friend of my brother's. Who are you?

Kaoshi:I'm Karoshi Takami. Aijou's boyfriend.

I looked at Karoshi with a shocked looked on my face and then I looked at Renshi. He didn't seem shocked at all.

Renshi:Oh you were the boy Aijou was telling me about.

Me:Renshi!

Karoshi:It's ok Aijou. I'm not bothered by it. In fact I think it's great that you're talking about me. Tells more people that you're with me.

He grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. I looked at his warming smile and smiled back. Renshi walked to his room to put his things away. Just then, Toma came rushing in. He never runs out of fuel. But he was panting.

Me:Why are breathing so hard?

Toma:I ran all the way here. I wanted to see if you were together or not.

Karoshi:We are. Thanks to Toma the matchmaker.

Toma:Oh stop. I'm not a matchmaker.

I rolled my eyes. Considering he was the one who told Karoshi my feelings and set it up to where we would be alone, he seemed like one to me.

Karoshi:Come on. Play the game with us.

Karoshi handed him a controller and Toma grabbed it and sat down next to me. We played until it was time for Toma and Karoshi to leave. I didn't want Karoshi to go but he needed to get his things for school so I had to say goodbye. But not before he kissed me one last time.

Karoshi:See you tomorrow Aijou. Love you.

Me:See you. Love you t-too.

I'm still not able to say it clearly. But I know that my time with Karoshi, Toma, and Renshi isn't over. I'll be able to say it to him one day without feeling embarrassed. Right now I still can't believe I'm with him. And I think he gave me hot boy fever. Oh well. As long as I have him, I'll always feel happy.