Day 1

Walking into the school was something I use to dread, but not this year, this year was going to be different and I was going to do what ever it toke to take the preppy chearleaders down. Although I was a swimmer, I could use my looks to make Andrew, the track star, to fall in love with me. Walking through the halls seems a lot easier than it did last year. Could it be that im not the lowest of the low? or is it because I knew that I was going to become Miss Popular before school got out? I took out my class schedule and i read down the line, Engilsh was my first class. "Hannah, please try not to be lame this year. you can do it". Yeah, that whole talking to yourself thing needs to stop. I walked into the classroom hiding behind my notebook.

"Hannah!", I suddenly look up and see Alycia standing there. She took my arm and she brought me to the corner of the room.

" Did you hear?", I squinted my eyes.

"Hear what?", I asked in confusion.

"Michelle, she's in this class".

Great there goes our curve for the class. Let me tell you, Michelle was head cheerleader, but just barley on the team for her grades.

" Great", I sighed, "But it will make it easier for us to mess her life up".

With that I turned to the sound of heels clicking on the cement.

"Didn't you know that you were going into public today? I wouldn't wear those dreadful pieces of fabric if I were you".

I swear sometimes i feel that I could wipe that smile across her face with one hand if I actually had the guts to hit someone. I was known for being the quiet one that always did other peoples homework and got straight A's. I never did much "hanging out with friends" simply because I worked around the house. You see my mom isn't the type of mom that will buy nice clothes for her one and only daughter, instead she makes me clean every corner of the house. I swear sometimes I-

"Heeeelllloooo, are you going to ignore me nerd? or should I just walk away?" Michelle said with such a smirk on her face that it made her pretty face, ugly.

"Well I actually prefer both. I like my clothes and I acually know how to work instead of Daddy giving me everything I want". Smiling, I was proud of myself.

Michelle looked at me and narrowed her eyes. "Bitch" I heard her mutter.

"Takes one to know one" Wow, I am on fire today.

Then the bell rung to start the beginning of class. I took a seat closest to the window, and right next to Alycia who was still staring at me in awe.

"How did you do that?"

"I spoke the truth. It's not so hard to do when you know you aren't going to get in trouble for it. Now shhh, Shakespeare is todays lesson."

I had English, History, Biology, Chior, Speech, Band, then Geometry. I liked the subjects I had this year, just wasn't too fond when Michelle was in three out of the seven. The good this was is that Andrew was in five out of the seven. History, Biology, Speech, Band, and Geometry. Another reason why it was going to be a good year.

The day ended with Geometry, but Andrew still hadn't noticed me. ( I don't know why he couldn't, I was wearing a stripped shirt and it was enough to catch a blind persons attention.)

The bell rung for school to get out and I had to rush to the bus to get the back seat seeing that the underclassmen don't know their place yet. They will see. They will see. Popularity was coming my way, and nothing was going to stop me.