THE DIFFERENT SHADES OF WHITE.

AN: ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED FOR THIS NOVEL. COPYRIGHT BEEN123 (2013)

   THIS IS MY SECOND PIECE OF WORK AND MY FIRST ONE ON WATTPAD. THE IDEA JUST JUMPED INTO MY HEAD BEFORE I EVEN CAME TO KNOW ABOUT THIS SIGHT. I CAN'T PROMISE ANYTHING, BUT I CAN SAY THIS WITH CONFIDENCE THAT YOU GUYS WILL REALLY LOVE IT. ALTHOUGH I HOPE THAT MY STORIES GET OFFICIALLY PUBLISHED ONE DAY BECAUSE THERE ARE STILL A LOT OF STORIES THAT I HAVE STORED INSIDE MY HEAD. BUT BEING A STUDENT, I HAVE CERTAIN OBLIGATIONS, SO IT MIGHT TAKE SOME TIME FOR MY NOVEL TO GET COMPLETED, BUT THIS I PROMISE YOU, MY WORKS WERE INVENTED FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE AND I'M JUST TRYING TO SPREAD A POSITIVE MESSAGE.

     HOWEVER, JUST FOR CONVIENIENCE, I MUST SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS NOT A FANFIC OF THE FIFTY SHADES OF GREY AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT BOOK EITHER. IT IS OF A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT GENRE. 

     I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SAY THAT ONCE YOU START READING THIS BOOK, THEN PLEASE STICK TO IT TO THE END :)))

     BE A PART OF THE TDSOW LEGACY ^.^

     IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING TO THE STORY AND REGARDING SOME OF THE WORDS THAT I HAVE PUT IN FROM MY OWN LANGUAGE OF URDU, THEN PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK :D

    IN THE END I WOULD LIKE TO SAY, IT IS ONLY ALLAH, GOD ALMIGHTY, WHO WILL HELP US AND GUIDE US.

   BLESS YOU ALL.

   ENJOY.

**********

What happens when a teenage girl's world comes crashing down to her feet?  

One moment she is enjoying a blissful life with her family and loved ones and the other, all you see is white.

Hard to imagine right? 

Then try to imagine a life when all your blood relatives turn against you out of prejudice and strip you off of all of your freedoms of rights, choice, wealth, country and relations.

Imagine a life where you had to be married off to a stranger whom you have never even seen.

Imagine a life where everyday is a challenge and the pursuit of happiness always seems so far away.

imagine a life where you have made your mission to help your loved one come to the path of Allah but its a challenge that seems to take a long time.

But all in all, you only have Allah as your one true friend and ally.

If not, then delve into the world of Khadijah Atish, a normal Muslim girl, who has to face many dangers in her life and in the way, get to know her husband, Shehzad Atish--one who has a dark secret and a complicated life and Khadijah has made it her lifes aim to break through his shell and help him find his way towards Islam and his true origins.

Together, they both face many obstacles.

But Allah is always there to help his Believers. 

Want to know more, then read and find out

VIEW THE TRAILER ON THE SIDE :D