In fact... - Dean Winchester x Reader

Waking up early in the morning wasn't really your thing.

It wasn't that you would sleep til 12 o'clock every day (and in fact being a hunter didn't allow you that) but you would sometimes sleep til that time only under certain circumstances.

One of which being the fact that you slept really late at night due to searching and the other one being the fact that it was one of those days that you didn't want to leave the bed no matter what...

But now you had to get up.

First; it was 11:35 and second; you really wanted to take a shower, even a long-night's sleep hadn't helped you relax completely from the previous hunt. It was quite a rough one.

So although you were still a little bit sleepy you got up from bed kicking the sheets off and walked towards the bathroom, eyes half open half closed.

'Yep definitely need a cold shower...' you thought rubbing your eyes to get the sleep out of them, your head down as you reached the bathroom's door.

You reached out for the door's handle but you felt something else... skin?

You slowly looked up and you were met by the one and only Dean Winchester...

... with a towel around his waist...

... and nothing else...

You stood there looking at him almost wide-eyed, blushing furiously, trying to keep our eyes on his and not his half naked body...

... hard...

And he... well he was making it even harder with that flirty smirk that had appeared on his face... making you flush even more...

He had clearly figured out what effect he was having at your right now...

And he leaned down...

"Like what you see?" he whispered in a really seductive and husky voice.

'When did he all of a sudden become so hot?' you thought.

Yes you have had a crush on the older Winchester for quite a long time. Basically since he and Sam had appeared on your dimension because Balthazar had sent them and when they returned they took you along with them, as you asked for it.

But you would never admit how you felt to anyone, not to mention Dean himself.

And sure as hell were not going to let him figure it out now...

"Well, in fact..." you smiled seductively at him too and got closer, as he looked in the eyes now.

One of your hands on his torso while the other playing with his tattoo, something that made him bite his lips.

You looked up from his bare chest into his eyes, the smirk apparent on both your faces "I would..." you backed away.

"If you were Chris Evans, or Chris Hemsworth, or Tom Hiddleston oh or even Robert Downey Jr." you said in a matter-of-fact tone raising your eyebrows and smiling 'innocently', as prepared to get into the bathroom.

But he stopped you...

"Yeah right... You want me to believe you? Tell me someone I know, that can compare to me..." he still had the smirk on his face "I count..." he finished in a lower voice tone.

"Yeah? Well how about..." you paused and the smirk appeared on your face again "Jared Padalecki aka..." you paused but Dean had already realised who you were talking about "SAM WINCHESTER!" you said in a singing-happy voice, loud enough so that Sam could hear.

And he did as he appeared after just a second "You called me?" he asked.

You turned to look at him "Oh yeah, just to let you know that I'm gonna take a shower and..." you paused and looked from the corner of your eyes at Dean whose eyes were almost wide, a shocked expression plastered on his face " That the bathtub is big enough for two..." you finished winking at Sam, who blushed slightly, and you gave the stunned Dean a last smile before going into the bathroom.

While you easily depict the scene behind the door...

Dean shoting warning glares at Sam, not to dare take a step nearer the bathroom's door...

You giggled at the mere idea...

Yep waking up later did you really good...