Four, A.

Hello Everybody! Here is Chapter 4 Part A! I thought it would be better to fit this into two chapters. Call me mean if you must, but I like it better this way. Part B will be up, hopefully, sometime this weekend. You guys are seriously amazing! I'm so excited to reach 3,100 views. Thanks for reading! Comment, Vote, Fan. Do whaterver you feel like! :D

-Vera <3

[Louis]

I could still feel his hot breath on my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I could still feel the lingering kiss that was placed lightly on my cheek. I could still hear is voice, whispering those three words. I Love You Boobear. Right now, I couldn't even bring myself to exit my bed, too mesmerized by my memories.

When Harry carried me up to my bedroom last night, I was pretending to be asleep the whole time. I just didn't want to let go of him. It was pure bliss for me last night, well sort of. Maybe kissing his neck was a wrong move, but he didn't tense up or kick me off of his lap, so I just went with it. I just couldn't control it anymore, his neck was right in front of my face and he had just kissed me on the head. Hormones took over at that point, I'm just lucky I controlled them before I did something unbelievably stupid. A kiss on the neck, I could pass that off in a quick laugh. It was kind of odd that he didn't make a cheeky comment though. He didn't really say anything now that I think of it. Oh well.

Not quite wanting to get up considering it was only 8:30 in the morning, I sat up in my bed and reached for the remote. Being my usual curious self I turned the tv on to this weekends celebrity news. Nothing suprising, Miley Cyrus rescues another puppy, Zac Efron's newest movie reviews were in, and the next one actually did suprise me.

"Now as promised, what you all have been waiting for it's time for our next segment. Weekly Larry Stylinson Watch" The male reporter announces. This should be good...

I knew that the fans supported our 'bromances' but in the past couple of months it has been different. People were 'suspicious' of an alleged gay relationship between me and Harry. The whole fifteen minutes that the segment was on, talked about our backgrounds, like where we came from, how we met, blah blah blah. All of our fans knew every piece of information they've already said. Then came the pictures. They were mostly pictures I've seen already and video clips started to play. Once again nothing I haven't already seen. The clips went away and the male announcer appeared once again. "Well we all know that these boys are close, real close. They live together, they work together, they are practically joined at the hip. Suspicions arose two weeks ago when the boys of One Direction called a 'temporary vacation'. Hmmm? Well what were these boys up to? Many were concerned when they learned that Louis Tomlinson, went on a cruise with his family, without Harry Styles." The man faked a gasp and continued on with his speech. "Everyone believed there was trouble in paradise. Well yesterday, Louis returned home after two weeks away from 'best mate' Harry. This was sent in early yesterday morning right after Louis' arrival." The video was really humorous to be honest. It showed Harry running towards me screaming my name and me running towards Harry screaming his name. It showed our long hug and Harry pulling away blushing. The video paused over Harry blushing and dropping his arms from the tight hug. "Oh my.." The announcer said slowly. "Is the great Harry Styles falling for a boy? Fans can only hope not...no trouble in that paradise. See you next week on Weekly Larry Stylinson Watch" and with that I shut the tv off.

The comment only bugged me slightly, I already knew how the world would react if we were gay,but I know Harry is definitely straight...I think. Seeing him blush and pull away from me like that, how did I not see that before? Why was he blushing? He really never did. No one makes Harry Styles, the King of the Flirts, blush. I didn't even think it was possible. I pulled away from my thoughts when I heard a small knock on the door. Harry didn't even wait for a response before walking into my  room. Harry held a huge plate of a lovely home cooked breakfast in one hand and a cup of my favorite tea in the other.