#6

QUOTE: "It's so sweet when someone with a good voice sings for you. But it's sweeter when someone sings even if he/she's out of tune just to make you smile."

***

I wonder if God smiles or laughs when He hears me sing.

I love music. But it seems like we're not meant to be friends. I never get to like singing. I'd rather dance than sing.

But with someone you love, you're willing to go an extra mile to please him/her. And my heart becomes more than a songwriter when it comes to God. It creates new songs for Him every day.

I never had the courage to let people hear of my out-of-tune singing. But when I sing to praise and worship my King, my inhibitions fade away. I know I could never hit all the right notes, but I love to sing for Him. He hears not my horrible singing, but the beautiful music that my love-filled heart creates. Besides, it's not the music that I wanted to get in sync with. I want my heartbeat to be in sync with God's.

I may not be the best singer, but one thing's for sure, God loves to hear me sing for Him. He's my only audience after all. What He says is what matters most. :")

Whether He smiles or laughs, I know that He takes pleasure in hearing me sing. For He inhabits the praises of His people. :")

Jennifer's Notesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें