Finding Hope

That was it she was gone, no more denying it. He had lost the only thing that mattered to him in the world, Hope.

Zach was your stereotypical football player he had everything he ever wanted and then some. He thought back to the night he first met hope.

He walked next door with his mom. Damn it another new wierdo neighbor who he would have to avoid at school.

His mom knocked on the door. A tall woman with long brown hair steped out.

"Hello, may I help you?" She staired at the quit confused.

"Hi, we're your new neighbors. I'm Milly and this is my son Zach."

"Oh, hi my name is Cher."

Zach waves hello and nothing more. The mothers continue to talk and Zach continues to fade in and out of the conversation, he begins to contemplate walking home. But then, he see's something or someone begin to move behind her.

"Oh my gosh you have to meet my daughter, Hope! Hope, come be social for a moment!"  says Cher.

This girl comes from behind her, threw her long red hair he can see her bright green eyes staring back at him. He shakes and adjust his black hair before holdin out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Zach" Shooting her a smile hopeing to get one back.

"Hi, I'm Hope, 17 I have a boyfriend and your not my type so don't ever try to get with me."  She gives him a smile, has he stands there in complete shock. Never I  his life had he ever been talked to in such a way. Hope just smiles proud of her self and walks back inside the house.

" I'm so sorry I'm not sure what has gotten into her." Her mother tries to apologize, but all Zach can think about is how he was gona get her to be his.