Taizakawa Crush

Another day, another time for me to focus on school. Like my life isn't boring enough. I'm Aijou Aikawa, a 15 year old boy who goes to Taizakawa. I'm like most boys. I go to school (obviously), I like going on dates, and I like playing sports. There's only one difference. I'm gay. No one knows it except for my best friend Toma Tousen and my family which consists of my mom, dad, and brother who also knows. Lucky for me he's straight because dating family just seems weird to me. I haven't dated anyone for awhile and I don't think I will. Toma is also straight plus I don't think dating your best friend is normal either. That's just how I think. Before class starts, we are all talking to each other and laughing. Toma is going on about this date he went on last night. Sometimes I think he loves to torture me. I just sit there zoned out until he pushes me shoulder. 

Toma:Earth to Aijou! Wake up already!  

I snap out of my trance and look at him. 

Me:What? Oh, is your story over? 

Toma looks at me with a scowl. He shakes his head and leans on me. 

Toma:Keep it up Aijou and I won't get you anything for your birthday on Saturday. 

Toma knew my birthday was coming up soon. I never do anything special but Toma always comes over to give me some kind of present. Last year was a pair of shoes I had my eye on for awhile. 

Me:As if. You come over whether I want you to or not. 

Toma:True. Oh, class is about to start. 

We all took our seats as the bell rang and Mr. Hatchi walked in. He put his books on his desk and wrote a name on the board. I read 'Karoshi Takami'. Mr. Hatchi looked towards the door and motioned for someone to enter. We all watched as a boy walked in. If my eyes could change shape I swear the would have become little hearts. He was cute! He had short black hair and blue-green eyes. He was not that tall but he wasn't short either. He had tan skin and had some muscle. He bowed and looked at us. 

Karoshi:Please to meet you all. I'm Karoshi Takami. 

He smiled a cute smile that made my heart skip a beat. It was obvious that I was in love.