three

harry's p.o.v
_________

 It's Saturday afternoon, a day since my encounter with Louis and the only thing running through my mind is 'is it too early to call him?' and 'does he even think I'm cool or was he just messing with me?' 

After making a bowl of cereal I sit down on my bed and send a quick, short text. 'whats up??It reads. I finish my cereal, take a shower and, finally, my text ringtone goes off

Louis: watchin tv. u??

I quickly reply a short 'same i guess' and with that I decide to turn on the TV, but I couldn't really care less what was actually on, and before I knew it, I got a reply.

Louis: wanna hang out?

I type 'yeah sure. i'll meet you at the coffee shop by our school in 20?'

Louis: okay 

Once again, with that I shut off the TV, get off my ass and get ready for this, well, I don't even really know what this is. Pushing that thought to the back of my head I finish getting ready, grab my keys and phone, and head out.

__________

I'm currently sipping some coffe, to be honest, I don't even know what kind of coffee it is, seeing as how I don't drink it that much, but it seemed like the most typical and basic thing to do, so why not? Louis is doing the same, but he's typing away on his phone and not taking even a second of his life to pay attention to me, whatever man.

" So sorry about that! My mom can be pretty annoying something " Louis says, chuckling.

damn, Harry, you need to stop assuming things for fucks sake, I think to myself.

" Oh, it's okay! Anyways, so, this is gonna sound totally lame, but tell me about yourself? " I say.

" Yeah sure, why not? " Louis replies, grinning and taking another sip of his coffee, ' Well, let's see, I love to skate and drink tea. Um. I think I'm kind of funny? I also love to sing, play football and act. Yeah. I promise I'm more interesting than that though! Your turn. "

" Okay, I also like singing, I love music, tattoos, and to be honest, fashion. Oh god, I'm sorry I'm so lame. " I reply, grabbing a menu from the side of the table and hiding behind it.

All of a sudden I hear a gorgeous sound. I slowly peek from behind the menu and what do you know, it's Louis laughing. The only thing that's running through my mind right now is that I want to hear that sound more. I smile and all of a sudden I feel the menu being grabbed out of my hands. I see Louis setting it down on the table. I see him reaching over, and he boops my nose.

did he really just boop my nose?

He just booped my nose.

This boy literally just booped my nose.

I start breaking out in laughter. I don't even know why, it's not even that funny. But apparently it is, or maybe it's just beause I'm laughing and you know what they say, laughter is contagious, but either way Louis is laughing just as hard as me, and before you know we're just two teenage boys laughing their asses off in a coffee shop because of booping my nose, and it's great.

_______________

dude this book is shit, I'm sorry, but I actually want to finish it because for some reason I like the ending, so I'll be updating more often! Hope you liked :)

-ash