Chapter One: Grace Ann H.

Chapter One

            “Hello?” I say with a smile as I sit in the limo on the way to a interview.

            “Hey, Sage!” Laney, my manager, says.

            “Hi, Laney,” I say with a smile. I use one hand to scoop my blonde hair over my shoulder.

            “I have scheduled your flight home for you!” she says in her usual up beat voice.

            “When is it?” I ask happily.

            “Tomorrow 8 am!” she says and I nod even though she cannot see it.

            “Ok, thanks. Got to go, at E! Station,” I say as I look out the tinted window seeing the large E! Sign.

            “Ok! Call me after! Bye!” she says and then the phone line goes dead.

            The limo door opens and I step out, standing up in my high heels. I have on a pair of white skinny jeans and a blue top. My light blonde hair in curls around my shoulder and my make done perfect, and man I look hot! I love the new me!

            I walk up into the building and inside. “Grace Ann H.” a lady wears black glasses, a pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in and her black hair in a bun, asks.

            “Yes?” I say sweetly as I approach her.

            “Come with me, you’re on in five,” she says and heads down a hall as I follow her. The plain halls are lined with picture of people who appeared on here before. She leads me into the E! room were camera are on a stage and Ryan Seacrest is standing up there talking. “He will introduce you and you’ll walk out and stand and talk with him answering his questions,” the lady with the glasses says. I nod and smile waiting for my queue.

            “With us today I have award winning, best-selling author, and award- winning director, who is now making her debuted into acting, Ms. Grace Ann H.” Ryan Seacrest says and I walk up in front the cameras and smile.

            “Hi, Ryan,” I say and turn from the camera to face him.

            “How are you?” Ryan asks with a smile.

            “Good, you?” I say.

            “Good. So Grace how old are you?” he asks with a smile.

            “28,” I say and smile at the camera.

            “When did you start writing?” he asks too.

            “I started writing at the age 13,” I say with a smile a slip a hand in my pockets.

            “So when did your first book get publish?” he asks me with a smile.

            “I got the first one published when I was 17, but it didn’t go big until my senior,” I say and toss some blonde hair over my shoulder.

            “Where are you from?” Ryan asks.

            “A small town in Alabama,” I say with a secretively smile.

            “So your first movie is coming out in a week?” he asks trying covering all the bases.

            “Yeah, the first movie I’ve acted in and not direct,” I say with a smile.

            “Well let’s show the preview for it. Care to give it an intro,” he asks and I smile and nod looking at the camera.

            “Hey guys, I’m Grace Ann H. and this is the preview for my new movie Summer Nights. Coming out next Thursday, go check it out!” I say with a smile and the director says ‘cut’.

            “Thanks for being here,” Ryan says, as he hugs me.

            “Your welcome! But I got go now and pack!” I say with a happy smile and pull away. I begin walk away but stop spinning around and looking at him. “Thank you Ryan for not bring up my love life,” I say with a wink. He chuckles and nods. I laugh and walk away. My limo is out front and the driver opens the door for me quickly. “Thanks,” I say as I slip inside and the limo is off in no time.

            We pull up in front my mansion and I step out walking up the stone path and into my house. I drop my Gucci bag in the foyer and walk into the kitchen. Pulling open the black door of my fridge I stare at its almost empty inside. I release a grown as I pick up a bottle water and green apple. I head up my grand staircase taking a bite out my apple. Man, I hate living in this big ol’ house all by myself. Sometimes it gets lonely.

            I open the double doors that lead into my bedroom and it’s huge! A balcony, with a table and chair on it, the bedroom walls are maroon. In one corner is a large bed with fluffy white sheets and blanket’s across from it is a hammock there’s a couch with a TV in the middle of the room and there’s a large walk in closet and bathroom. I grab my suit case and walk into my closet as I throw away my now eaten apple and sit my water on a table.

            My closet is blue with racks of clothes hanging on the walls and a wall of shoes and accessories along with a sitting backless, white couch in the middle. I sit the suit case on it and pull me cell phone from my pocket. I hit speed dial two and hold the phone between my ear and shoulder as it rings. I flip through some hangers of clothes looking for things to take with.

            “Bout time you call me!” Laney says and I know she is upset.

            “Sorry,” I mumble as I grab a dress and toss it onto my bed.

            “Do you want me to come with you?” she asks and I know she’s worried about me.

            “No it’s ok,” I say as I keep searching for more clothes.

            “Ok, just stay out of trouble! Or I’ll be on a flight there so fast,” she warns but, she doesn’t mean it she’s not just my manager she’s my best friend.

            “I won’t I promise,” I say as I toss a blue tank over to my suit case.

            “Ok, good, be on time to the airport tomorrow!” she says in a stern tone.

            “I will, I will!” I say with a laugh.

            “Ok, bye darling call me and text me tomorrow! Love you!” she says and I feel like she’s going to cry.

            “Ok, I will, love you too,” I say with a smile and the phone call ends.

            I finish packing before heading to bed. I snuggle into my blanket and dream of how tomorrow will go.

Hey!

So?

How do you like?

This is chapter one!

Next chapter she will be going home!! :)

vote

comment!!

Share!!Please