.....Im scurred

OK this is from a game I play on *cough* Roblox *cough* Nerd*cough* it's called K

OK this is from a game I play on *cough* Roblox *cough* Nerd*cough* it's called K.A.T so this is gonna be an awkward one shot..... Do here we go! Today's featured Follower is   ...

lovegayromance42(anna) x Tsu-yandere!Daisy ( she's a lesbian)
:::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Your not getting away with this Daisy! Yelled Anna. How could you do that! You knew that was my best friend! Anna shouted as she shot her golden colt. Daisy Dodged" WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME B-BAKA!" Daisy screamed " NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED I-if y-you loved me........" She said as she dropped to her knees gripping her gun. Tears silently dripped down her red cheeks blurring her eyes.  Anna's eyes widen. "Are you kidding me!?" Anna thought . She ran up to Daisy embracing her in a warm hug. "You Idiot I did love you" She presses her head against Daisy's.  "You do!?" Daisy said with blurred eyes and a wide smile. Anna gripped her gun pressing it to Daisy's Head. " Key word"  Anna Whispered in Daisy's ear "Did"  Anna pressed the trigger Hearing the sound of a bullet colliding  with Daisy's Skull. " Nobody Screws with MY friends " Anna says through a Sinister smile. "Now you've Paid your price" Anna stood up Walking up to the rope . Climbing up to the rope she entered the white room and played music while she waited for her next victim.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
*Blushes* I had a different Idea for it but...... I couldn't pull myself to do it heh heh...... Well , Here ya go!