~Chapter 1

Okay Guys this is going to be a short chapter because I have to study for school too lol :) Hope you like it until now :)x

Julia's Pov:

So here I am.. sitting in the plane on my way to Melbourne aka to the other side of the world. I still can't believe I'm leaving my old home, school, friends.. everything. I'm in a really weird mood because I don't know if I should be excited about moving with my family or not. I mean Melbourne is a really beautiful City and it's like always sunny there and I love the hot, but I really don't know anyone there.

The plane just lifted up in the air and it's going to be like 145263 more hours till we get there.

"Great" I mumble sarcastically and look out of the window.

"C'mon. It's not going to be that bad " My brother Marcus nearly shouted because he was wearing his Headphones with like really loud music on. He Hugs me from the side. Well that was weird because he never does that. I give him a small smile but then turn back to the window again.

I put in my earplugs and listen to "Ron Pope - Drop in the ocean" which makes me feel really sad. You lean in your seat and try to find a comfortable position and  get some sleep.

I wake up by the noise of the plane landing.

Wow I slept the whole flight but i'm still extremely tired.

*Next Morning*

I wake up in my new room, still having on the clothes from when we arrived. The sun was shining in my face. I could hear my parents downstairs opening some packages and my brother snoring in the room next to mine.

I stood up looking around the room. It was pretty cool. I have a big bed, big windows, my own little balcony and bathroom. I haven't had all that stuff back in London.

I sighted, took some clean clothes out of my suitcase and took a shower. It's really hot outside so I decided to just put on some high waisted black shorts a white shirt and my vans.

When i got down to the kitchen i saw that everything was full with stuff. I looked around and noticed that our new house is way bigger than our old one in the UK.

"Morning beautiful, had a good sleep?" My mom asked me sweetly.

"Mhm" i smiled to my mum while streching. I looked over to my dad who was just putting his TV-chair in the living room. He looked really sweatty. "Morning Dad, uhm do you need some help?" i asked him as he looked like he was about to faint xD. "Morning Sweetie. No it's okay... Well actually you know what? Could you do me a favour?" He asked while opening another one of the packages. "Sure what's up" i said. "Could you do some food shopping? We don't have anything."

"Food shopping? Well i have no plan where the grocery store is but sure i'll find it.. somehow" i said being nice. "Thank you sweetheart" my dad said while i alredy got the shoppingt list from the table. I made my way outside and luckily there was a store not far away.

When i was done doing with the shopping i carried like 3 full bags of food with me. 

"Hey pretty Girl! Need some help with those bags?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw the most gorgeous Boy standing in front of me. "Nah it's okay. My house is right there" I said pointing at my new house. "But thanks" I smiled. "Really? Well seems like you're my new neighbour cause my house is right beside yours" he smiled.

"Jai you little cunt! Where have you been?" I heard a Boy, comming out of the gorgeous boys'   house,  shouting in our direction. 

"Well as you probably know by now my name is Jai, and that crazy Boy" he said pointing at the guy who just shouted at us "He is my brother Beau" he continued. Wow so those guys are my new neighbours? Well this is gonna be fun i geuss.

"My name's Julia" I smiled at Jai. "Well nice to meet you Julia. I guess I'll see you soon?" He winked at me. "Ahh Jup... See ya" I smiled like an idiot and blushed.

Woaahh so this is the first Chapter :) I hope you liked it oh and please follow me on instagram it's @rainbeauskip :) love you all