Chapter 22.....Avery's POV

"Get off me!" I said pushing Ryan off. I know I was being mean but I couldn't remember much that had happen these past few days.

I felt like a new person. I felt strong and somewhat powerful.

"So how long have you had powers?" Aaron said bending down and picking me up much to my disgust.

"Powers?" I asked as he put me down on the bed. I didn't know I had powers! What were they?

"You know you can pin two people against the wall!" Aaron said nodding to the girl and Ryan. Who had moved away, giving me space.

"And you can control when a storm comes!" Ryan added.

"Also your eyes turn white!" Hollie added to.

"You kind of like Storm from X-men! I'm Misty!" The girl said happily as she walked over to me. "Some call me Tonks, like is in the girl from Harry Potter?" I nodded remembering reading that book. "I have the power to change my hair colour to the mood I am in." I nodded. "We all have a nickname, us with powers, I'm Tonks, I like to call Gracey the Whore but she known as The Lover to the elders....So I think you should be called Storm!" She smiled sitting next to me. I liked that name but why did we have to be called a name?

"Why do we have nicknames?" I asked her.

"Well the King of the Werewolves may need to call upon us for war, So he gives us code names. Also we help the pack with Hunters and other Rouges that are here to hurt us. We are kind of like the X-men or should I say X-women? So far we have only female power shifters in our pack. They're more of us and we all have to be accounted for. Ryan will have to report your powers and the King will call a meeting in which all Power shifter come to." She explained." You need to learn to control them and use them for good! The king might worry as you are a Rouge..."

"No she isn't!" Ryan jumped in. Misty shot him a look which told him to back off.

"Come on we'll go to my room!" She said grabbing my hand and skipping us off out of this room. "Hollie you coming?" She asked before we got out the door.

"Sure!" she said as she made her way out to. I heard a low growl that sent shiver down my back. Ryan?

 I was then suddenly pulled into a room that was hot pink and black. One wall was covered in rock band posters and newspaper clippings. There was a bed by the window which had little miniatures of elves and witches that were hand painted. There was a book shelf full of books that had spells in and  there was novels such as Twilight and Harry Potter. There was DVDs like Underworld and The Runaways. There was CDs such as the Paramore Brand New Eyes and a Yellowcard album.  I saw a laptop that was covered in stickers. She had written all over the walls that were pink with quotes from famous people. One said "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein. and another one said 'You wanna be a big cop in a small town? Fuck off up the model village.' - Hot Fuzz. 

"Do you like it?" Misty asked sitting on a sofa that was black with pink pillows. 

"Yeah" I said sitting on a beanbag.

 We talked for a while about nothing and everything. I felt like I had know them my whole life.

Hollie was shy but if you upset her or her friends then you should run. Misty said she was kind of emo but she hated being called it by Chavs or Jocks as she put it. She was bullied for most of her life. They didn't push or hit her they called her names. She said she was fat before she sifted. She was 15. She said in happen in the summer holidays and when she went back she had traded her plain brown hair for the pink she had now and was skinny. She told me that she got hit on the first day by the guy that made her life hell. Let just say he came back to school with a broken arm and leg!

We ordered pizza and we watched Underworld which I said I had never seen. It was pretty good. We had a mini sleepover in her room.

"Hey why don't we do make overs?" Misty suggested. It was only 7 and we had time to kill.

"Oh God yeah!" Hollie said jumping up and down. "Let me go get this dress I think Avery would look beautiful in!" Hollie said running out.

"Er do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Nope! I think I might take you to a club tonight. I know this great one that plays Rock music and stuff! I know the guy that owns it...We're friendly" She winked at me before looking in her wardrobe.

Hollie came back in with a navy blue cocktail dress.

"Here go try it on!" She pushed me to the bathroom and told me to put it on.

I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress was navy blue, with a corset like under bust and it had lace at the top. It went to just above my knees. It was beautiful.

I walked out to see Misty wearing a plain black dress with bright pink doc martians and fish net tights that had holes in. The dress only just covered her ass but she didn't look  not slutty as she was wearing shorts under it.

Hollie was wearing a dress with flowers at the bottom of the skirt and a yellow belt around the middle. It was plan black at the top and strapless. She wore plain black sandal that had heels that were about 2" inches.

"What shoes am I wearing?" I asked. They both looked up and smiled.

"WOW! You going to drive Ryan crazy!" Misty said before looking in her wardrobe. After a few seconds right from the back she pulled out a pair of silver high heels. They had ribbon around the ankle and they had gems around the heel too."Here!" She said handing them to me. I put them on and tried to walk. Well that was funny. I fell over what must have been over a million times but soon I was walking kind of normal.

Hollie did my hair and Misty my make up. Misty did natural make up and Hollie pin two bits of hair into a v shape at the pack. I looked nice but Hollie and Misty both said I looked hot!

Misty had heavy black eyeliner and back combed her short hair. Hollie curled her hair and did natural make up too!

By 9 we were ready to hit the town as Misty put it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I hope you like this chapter. I may put the picture of Avery's dress on the side (if it works!) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Anyway I'm sorry for any mistakes!

Tell me what you think!

VOTE COMMENT AND FAN PLEASE?

LOve you all!

Thank you for reading my story! It means alot!

I like have 111 votes and over 4,000 readers and 41 comments! It makes my day!!!

Abbiesmith0

ps if you want to design me a cover can you? please? :((( please?????? I will love you forever if anyone does!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx