Rebellious

Copyright 2014 - All rights reserved. This book is completely protected under Federal Copyright law. No one is allowed to copy/steal this book or any material in it without the written permission of the author/publisher.  

Introduction: 

Okay I know I do this in every single book and its starting to get boring, but what you gonna do? 

I'll save myself the trouble and I won't go on and on about how this is a fresh idea and how I'm oh so excited to start. (I am excited to start though). 

Before I go on, I would love  to dedicate this part to @Nickymb because reading her book 'Kissing Prince Charming' totally inspired me to start something new and unusual and well here it is. Go check out that story, it is utterly perfect.  

Anyways, every time I start a book I end up deleting it or something because I always dislike the way I write, but this time I'll hopefully write more professionally and this book will last.  

If you'd like to help, please vote and comment on the first few chapters to show me where I stand in writing. I want your opinions, honest ones. 

Rebellious: Coming Soon..

In theatres near you this summer!

Okay, I'm just kidding. But seriously: 

Rebellious // Coming Soon