My Vampire Family

When Peter put me down I looked around for my sweet big vampy sister but did not see her, I looked at Peter with my hands on my hips and a very stearn look "Peter Whitlock, where fuck is my big sweet and caring and kind vampy sister whom you call your wife!!! Char where are you? You better hope she comes out soon or you are in big big trouble"  with that being said I walked away hearing Peter try to swallowing a big lump in his throat and whisper "char you better hurry your sweet ass up because I am not dealing with our crazy ass human sister..." I heard Jasper start laughing at Peter and then I heard the front door open and close as I was gonna turn around, I saw Char and I ran and jumped on her and gave the biggest hug ever. "Where we're you? Why didn't you come with the big idiot you married?  Everything ok? Who's ass do I need to kick?"

            Char started laughing "I'm sorry sugar, but I had to have some fun with that idiot and to punish him for not telling me sooner about what your mom was doing to you and it was well worth it. How are you doing sugar? And I see you found your mate already. "I smiled really big "yes I have and my mate was where y'all said my mate would be but my mate don't know yet" I said frowning a little , I noticed Edward smiling his lop-sided smile at me and went to put his arm around my shoulders. I looked him angrily and growled lightly at first to let him know to remove his arm before he looses that Damon nasty thing,  but he didn't take the hint by that time my growls became louder as I said  to him "if you plan keeping that nasty ass arm I advise you to remove you fucking  nasty ass arm so I can cleanse my perfect body with fucking bleach and then go have my big dumb ass brother here to take  me  to get another tattoo and my perfect and beautiful and sexy ass mate to come with me and help me pick it out" I walked over to Rose  and grabbed her hand and told her let's go and on the way out i grabbed Alice and Emmett and left Edward with mouth hanging wide open.

                We finally reached a good tattoo parlor and Rose and myself went and sat down and started looking at the different tattoos, I saw a rose with snakes wrapped around the rose, so I showed it to Rose, she smiled and said she loved  it. Peter came up to us and telling me that I need to come back in 45 minutes so they took me to lunch. As we were waiting for my lunch to arrive Rose cleared her throat and I looked at her and smiled. "Bella I was wondering if I'm correct that I'm your mate, not Edward?" As she looked down and started messing with the table cloth. She looked so darn cute. "Yes you are. If you'll have me as your mate."

           Rose looked up at me with a big huge smile "yes, Bella I'll have you as my mate. But what about Emmet I can not hurt him"
I smiled at Rose and told her that she didn't have to hurt him because he is mated to both of us and that meant that her and Emmet is mated to me. "Oh my god. I am so glad. I did not want to hurt either of y'all at all."  She threw her arms around me and hugged and kissed me on the lips,  I hugged and kissed her back. Then Peter that fucker had to ruin the moment which earned him a slap by char.

               We all went back to tattoo parlor and I got my tattoo and I got a black bear tattoo,  I loved it the guy who did it made it look like it was ripping it's way threw my arm. Rose loved them both. Peter paid for everything and we all climbed back into the car and headed back to the Cullens home. Once we got there, Edward decided he was gonna try to hang all over me and try to kiss me.  Rose and Emmett both growled, I looked at them and winked and smiled. They watched to see what I was gonna do but Peter and char said "Edward you should've stopped while you had a chance because you have pissed her off and there's nothing we can do, not even the major here can stop her."