Porcelain: Chapter 7

Please leave a comment below :)

ENJOY!

     I could only stand and stare at him.  His tall frame, easily towering above my own.  His deep blue eyes burned into mine, not knowing the effect they have over me.  His shaggy chestnut hair has red in it from the florescent lighting.  He is smiling, but not so friendly, as smug.

     I went rigid.  Why is he here?  Why is he looking for me?  How did he know where I go to school?  I was so surprised and shocked I couldn’t move.

     And then I am frightened.  Did he know?  Should I tell him about the baby?  How will he react?  What will he do to me?  Where is Georgia?  Why did she leave me alone now of all times?  I can’t deal with this.  With him.

     I start to breath heavy, closing my eyes.

     He kissed my neck lightly, leading me to the bed.  I couldn’t think straight, god his smell... I landed on something soft.  He kept kissing me, trailing up my neck slowly to my cheek, the side of my mouth...

     I open my eyes quick, shaking my head and backing away from him.  No, not now.  I can’t deal with this.

     David looked confused, only coming closer to me.  I continued to back up but I hit the wall.  Now I am panicking.  I look around only to find everyone in class.  My breathing picked up.  When did the bell ring?

     “Annika, aren’t you happy to see me?  I know it has been a while, but surely you haven’t forgotten about me already,” he said in a playful tone.  He is only three feet away from me now.

     “I-I... couldn’t, even...if...I w-wanted to,” I stutter out.  Boy, he didn’t know just how true my words are.

     He laughs lightly and comes even closer, putting his hands on my hips.  I flinch from the contact, not expecting it and hating myself for relishing in the feel of his warm flesh.  I gasp, receiving a smile from David.  He leans down until his mouth is to my ear.

     “Good,” he says before pulling away completely.  I sigh in relief, moving away from him as well as the wall.  I regarded him carefully.  He doesn’t look any different from that day.  He is wearing a simple black t-shirt with a music logo on the front and worn out jeans.  He put his hands in his pockets and leaned against the wall I had moved from.

     “What are you doing here,” I say.  It wasn’t a question, but a demand.  His smile grew even wider.

     “I transferred from Hellen to Sealcrest.  Turns out my dad was tired of driving an hour to work everyday so I recommended here, which is forty minutes closer and of course, much closer to you,” he said smoothly.  I couldn’t believe this.  I told my dad the father wouldn’t be a problem, that he didn’t live here.  Turns out I’m wrong.  I shake my head at him fiercely, backing away even more.

     “Please, s-stay away from me,” I said.  He only laughs at me.

     “Now why would I want to do that?  We had such a great time together, I thought we could try for a second.”

     That made me angry; my face flushed crimson.  He smirks, thinking I am embarrassed.  My anger escalates.  Out of all the turmoil I have been through the past two weeks, I have never once been mad.  But his presence, his snide remarks, his assumptions about me!  That sent me over the edge.  Right now, all I can see is red as I clench my fists and stride up to his face. 

     “How dare you!  Who do you think I am?  Just an easy lay?  Well, you need a wake up call because I cannot tell you how far you are from being right.  How could you?  First you take my virginity, and then my dignity when you turned your back.  Never a phone call, never an email from you since!  Do you know how much that hurt?  A lot!  And what do I get out of it?  Even more a burden than you can realize!  And you, you get off scott free!”  I am screaming by now.  A teacher comes out from her room across the hall.  It is Ms. Simmons.